Yosh RS3 Full High Mount?

Mikuniman

Registered
I've lowered my rear 2" and going to purchase a Yosh RS3 full exhaust. I was wondering if any of you installed the high mount and have some pics or comments. I would appreciate any input.
Mik

Be careful if you want to keep your passenger pegs. A lot of high mounts require their removal.

Hey Mikuniman,
I wanted to get a yosh RS3 full system also and did a lot of research.  If you get a yosh full system high mount you will have to get rid of your "stock" location of you rear pegs, but yosh does have a kit that you are supposed to be able to apply to your busa to still have rear pass pegs.  i also believe that they upfront tell you that they will not guarantee the kit.  meaning if you don't like where the pegs will have to go..you will not be able to send it back....but they do have it.  

i'm stuck between deciding to get me a BDE Hindle GenIII since damn near everyone with any type of GSX-R has a yosh.  i'm going to give you thewebsite for the hindle below, because there you can hear it by clicking on the "listen to me"....it sounds nice.  if i could just hear the yosh i believe i could make up my mind.  i'm in germany and exhaust systems for the germans is a picky thing because the law is very serious about loud exhausts..most germans that i know that ride don't get aftermarket exhausts.
hope any of this info helps man.....if you or any one know of a way for me to be able to hear the yoshi system let me know....  

KoolKat

<!--EDIT|KoolKat
Reason for Edit: "incorrect wording"|1088723696 -->

thx for the pic cheese, it looks great! Kat thx for the info, think I'm going with the RS3 carbon standard mount, I love the way yosh pipes sound. I checked that site out, all the pipe manufact should have some sound bites. I'll post some pics.

Back