Yet another member of the HMF family...

That looks kick ass! Where did you buy it from and how much? You guys have to stop posting photos of the HMF high mounts as you are weekening my ability to refrain from one more large purchase for my two wheeled $ pit.
sad.gif
Just for you.  
tounge.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Damn you...
drooling3.gif
eek2.gif

Looks great! For the flash rate you can get a module to adjust them back to the normal rate or you can get some resistors from Radio Shack and do it yourself. Not that expensive, so your choice. Mine flash faster, but I kind of prefer it that way hoping that people will find it easier to take notice.

with the black and red I probably woulda went wtih the carbon cans.
Yeah, I wish I had. It's dumb to try and save a couple hundred when you're that deep into it already; might as well get what you want. Thanks for the comments, guys. Thanks for the tips on adding resistance to the tailight wiring.....I'll look into that. Overall, after a long ride yesterday (about 350 miles), I love the sound, even though at first I thought it was too loud. After getting used to the growl I would miss it if I couldn't hear it
wink.gif

Bike is looking awesome. I am thinking on going with HMF but low mounts.

I am going for a modified HMF Dual High Mount with Dual BiGBiRDS.
Are you going to modify yourself or try to get HMF to do it. I have heard from different people that HMF will not try to do the dual high mount with big bird cans. Even one locally, couldn't get it done. I don't know if you have contacted them yet or not, but just figured I would let you know.

From what I've seen of the Big Bird cans, they would end up really close to the tail section. The good thing is, after a long ride, my cans are very hot to the touch, but not burning hot. I was pleasantly surprised at that, since they are very close to the heels on my wife's boots.

Actually I got a dealership, doing all the work, dunno if they got them to do it or their doing it BUT!!! Also having them Ceramich coated inside to the cans and outside to the X in Hypercoat Extreme, inside grey, outside black, mid pipe is being done in Hyper coat Semi-Gloss Black and the cans outside are Carbon Fiber which their will be really no reason to do it outside inside with extreme coating is fine. I will post picks of it/Bike when DONE.

Actually I got a dealership, doing all the work, dunno if they got them to do it or their doing it BUT!!! Also having them Ceramich coated inside to the cans and outside to the X in Hypercoat Extreme, inside grey, outside black, mid pipe is being done in Hyper coat Semi-Gloss Black and the cans outside are Carbon Fiber which their will be really no reason to do it outside inside with extreme coating is fine. I will post picks of it/Bike when DONE.
Not trying to say that it couldn't be done. But I know on three seperate occasions with three different people HMF said they would not do it. Look forward to seeing the pics whenever you get it done.

Not trying to say that it couldn't be done. But I know on three seperate occasions with three different people HMF said they would not do it. Look forward to seeing the pics whenever you get it done.
So the Dealer says that he has them done and in, so as soon as can get a pic will send it.

Sweet. I've got the carbon fiber ones on my bike. I have an '03 black and silver, so they look good with the paint scheme. I like 'em! (and I shaved off who knows how much weight).

Back