Hmf exhaust map for power commander

SuperNova

Registered
I am new here and this is my very first post. I have been looking around on here for a couple weeks though. I had found some info about a week ago on the HMF exhaust but I can't find it again for some reason. I just got an 04 Busa and put on the HMF high mount slip-on. I was wondering if there is a good MAP for this exhaust or something that would work until I can get it in and have a custom MAP done.

Welcome and you have to post pictures of your scoot. As for the map there is a wealth of knowledge here, someone will have the answer.

Don

They make a highmount slipon?
rock.gif

I am in the market to get the full high mount exhaust HMF system,and will also be looking for a good mapp

I am in the market to get the full high mount exhaust HMF system,and will also be looking for a good mapp
Heres what your looking for...
Good price and better service from these guys...
With this system and a good Map you will be amazed at what your bike has to offer over a stock system...

David

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154004432 -->

i have the HMF hi mount full system and I am running the Akrapovic map from Dynojet on my PCIIIR set for Akropovic w/aftermarket air filter. It is available from Dynojet's site, if you cant download it, post up I can get it back out of the bike and try to e-mail it 4u.
smile.gif

mybusa.JPG

If you ever get the headers to go with the slipons,hit me up,I have a good map.

If you ever get the headers to go with the slipons,hit me up,I have a good map.
Ha...
He has a great map...
It will make the maps on the DynaJet site look like they are for a Moped...
The suggested maps for HMF are pretty sorry in my opinion...
Try NJ's map...
Better yet, try the recommended Akro map first...
Then download and install NJ's map...
It's like the difference between chicken salad and
chicken sh!t...
Really, try his map...

David

I have no pics of the bike yet. I will take some very soon. I had found a site somewhere that claimed that the slip-on only made like 2hp less than the full system, and that the full system was good for UP to 13hp. They said the slip-on made such an improvement because it eliminated the very restrictive mid-pipe. I know that the header is pretty restrictive also though. SO i can only imagine the improvements if I change it out eventually.

a shame my "map sharing" idea/website never caught on.

it's still there....hoping one day to take seed and grow.
anonymous and ready for submissions.
LINK

people could help each other....but..... fugg I ain't gonna go into THAT again.

wow.gif

I personally dont see anyway to register or upload at that link....
I set up an an email box specifically for the maps....so nobody would ever know who sent them in unless they wanted it.

There was a thread that gave the details on what to send....

Year of Bike/pipe/other mods/geographic locale...etc.

emails to: maps at hillardland dot com (use regular email formats where needed) This spelling helps to keep it spam free.

BC

I will take the maps and upload them manually...so there won't be an "instant" posting of the map.

Back