Yelled at a cager Sunday afternoon

I'm trying to understand the big problem with the guy flicking ashes out of his window . So what ?? I can see if you where riding behind him and he threw half a cup of joe out the window and it hit you or threw trash out of the window , but come on now , flicking ash and your at a standstill ? Where we having a bad day ?

Well tin, I wasn't going to wait for a lit ash to fly into a helmet vent or a butt to creep up under my helmet or into my open face shield before I try to educate a driver about his rude and unsafe behaviour. Reread the post. Traffic was creeping along and all the cars were landlocked by eachother so I took advantage of the situation as I split beside him and "suggested" he use his frikkin ashtray! He appeared to be old enough and educated, and successful enough (driving a nice new Audi) to have known better.

(Cookie @ Jun. 19 2007,17:50) Is your daughter free Friday night!?
biggrin.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
SHOCKED.gif

Wow I ain't touchin this!
all_coholic.gif
But i will say folks that flick cig butts, or use their washers when they are just in front of a motorcycler, are just absent minded dumb A$$'$
guns.gif
I had a bud who would toss pennies at the smokers on the superslab for doing just that. he almost got shot by one tooo.
bowdown.gif

Back