Yeah - its got a Hemi!

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
So - Jen and I went down tonight and got the new car.
R/T AWD Cool Vanilla color!
Beautiful.
Will get more photos tomorrow. I'm tired.

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109224651 -->

Our_Magnum.jpg

Cool, To bad you let the wife pick the color though...
smile.gif
Ah well, a little time at the Body shop for some custom flames and Candy...
thumbs-up.gif
Maybe some 20's and dark tint... You'll be good to go.

Very cool seriously. Gotta love the AWD but isn't going to make burnouts difficult?

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109225169 -->

Sweet!

What is it? Sorry I am not really an american much anymore, can't keep up with the new cars, being gone so long.

oh, ya! when you get time, we need a full report....I've been wondering about those....
beerchug.gif

Its dew on top from the rain. We have a spotlight on our garage top that was shining down.

All I can say guys is that it is beautiful!

Rev - no burnouts - but, better launches!!! LOL! Already looking into some basic mods too. LOL! Here we go again....

Oh, and its got 340 Horses stock.

Th rear windows come tinted all the way around. I am getting the fronts done tomorrow.

I went out for a little hot-lappin this morning. Not too hard - break-in. Very nice.
I'm pretty stoked. Got a towing package too, now we can tow the bikes on roadtrips, additionally we can add more toys!
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah - Rev you know it. 20's, eibach lowering kit, intake and headers!! LOL!

I haven't had a chrysler product in over 20 years but when that one was introduced I had thoughts of it again. That is a sweet and functional car, although many would be tempted to call it an SUV, it is still just a wagon.
smile.gif

Neighbor has same color , but he just put 22" flat black wheels on it, Borla Exhaust, Cold AIR INTAKE, Larger throttle Body and the Chip,  His license plate reads "Got GTR?"

Flat colored wheels are pretty trik.
I like it very much Ted.
RsN

<!--EDIT|RidersNation
Reason for Edit: "spelling ..you know"|1109270345 -->

Back