oh heck yeah!!!

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
talk about lucky... im sponsoring my best friends car with an complete custom audio sysem and LOTS of fiberglass work, well he calls me up tonight and tells me to check my email. This joker BOUGHT me a PICOTTE jacket that ive been trying to get for 2 years now and brought it to me! and its not a cheesy replica either! MAN WHAT A FREIND, his way of saying thanks!

btw: im sellin my blue joe rocket mesh/armor XL jacket for 75.00 if anybody wants it.(perfect shape)

check it out!

JP

06_1_b.JPG

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108359805 -->

no kidding!

here the sub enclosure i built for him, its not done yet though, rough form...it conforms to the wheel well.

MVC-768F.JPG

awesome jacket i would also like to get the picotte jacket but how can you tell if it is a replica or a real one. by the brand? and where do your friend find the jacket.

the way to tell , is that the replica is not full leather and the jester is TINY! alaong with the small back armor.

he found it on EBAY. they have one more , along w/ picotte gloves and helmet. i already have the helmet.

JP

very nice jacket..... I might have to find one to go with my Picotte helmet
smile.gif

and taking care of your friends will always repay you 10 fold ....
cool.gif

can you get a pic of hte back of the jacket? I cant find it anywhere online. Thanks
cool.gif

thanks, now i just have to win the gloves on ebay to complete the set. i lost the last bidding.

JP

Back