Yeah boy all motor! just came home

well June-august in the south side like Melbourne you can go up the mountains for skiing thats about it, but in winter generally it is cold, gets down to 6degres c

hot as hell around xmass time :)

VTEC just kicked in yo!

I'm Curious myself

-D

I think its because cams are so big, that the low rpm is moderate power, tuner put on an adjustable cam gear, he wouldn't tell me what he adjusted it to, he told me from the start the bigbore will up some power lost on the low end due to cams, and the high rpm would be a bigrush in power.

Being a little honest, my balls are not quite as big as they should be haha, wheelies all the time starts to lift in 3rd

Go 2 photobucket create an account. Then upload the photos from your phone or computer to your photobucket library. Then you'll see the link to your photo. Copy that then click the image icon on here and paste :beerchug:

Ok this is takeing to much of my time I had to try and load from FB as It would not take my pic from my desktop Give me your Email and I will send it too ya //Mark

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/129847466@N04/16867097972/player/" width="75" height="75" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

testing

Thanx I never looked back at this post till now , You got it posted for me !!!

1441 dyno pump.jpg

Dyno run on pump gas 1441 air sucked should have made 240hp gen 1 gen 2 crank 425/425 cams

1441 dyno pump.jpg

Back