Yeah boy all motor! just came home

well it was tunned from scratch, it was quite a big build, i know your thinking its quite out of the ordinary, but they spent all day tunning it, last i recall they went through a few tanks of fuel to tune it.
his comment on the very first pull before he started tunning was it hit high 230's, they had a bit of a laugh when guessing the power, the owner took a guess and said it would make 220, where the first pull was high 230's.

so yeah, it was not one pull, it was a full tune, right after installing the pistons cams head work.

oh and its on 98 octane ( au )

specs are HMF bigbird
PCV + autotune
quite a decent amount of head work standard valves and sprins
Cams were choosen by the builder, i have specs if needed, With a adjustable gear
84mm pistons, and if i recall 13:1 compression

My stock motor was 158hp with a full yosh and small air box mod. Where did the 179hp come from on the stock busa with exhaust? Take 20 hp away and that sounds right.

Hate to burst your bubble bud but guys have had stock gen1,s with slipons make 182hp on that dyno,and that same line was used,the tuner was shocked he,d never seen another one makes this much power.
LMAO,i bet you didn't dispute the bill and went home and emptied his piss out of your pockets.

Hate to burst your bubble bud but guys have had stock gen1,s with slipons make 182hp on that dyno,and that same line was used,the tuner was shocked he,d never seen another one makes this much power.
LMAO,i bet you didn't dispute the bill and went home and emptied his piss out of your pockets.

That's a little bit too much speculation

so a Gen 1 makes 174 at the ccrank stck and with slip ons it made 182 at the back wheel??
just put the Crack pipe down and steo away from the flame.

Its simple dude, fit a billet clutch hub and stronger springs,go to the strip and see what it runs even at stock height.Just be disciplined with the throttle.I ran a best of 9.4 at 159mph stock height on my 1507 with 234Hp using 216hp to mph,it wasn't pinned till 3rd gear at 206km/hr.If it makes genuine power it should run 160mph stock height.Or if you cant drag race, take it to a couple of different dynos who didn't build the motor.

Its simple dude, fit a billet clutch hub and stronger springs,go to the strip and see what it runs even at stock height.Just be disciplined with the throttle.I ran a best of 9.4 at 159mph stock height on my 1507with 234Hp using 216hp to mph,it wasn't pinned till 3rd gear at 206km/hr.If it makes genuine power it should run 160mph stock height.Or if you cant drag race, take it to a couple of different dynos who didn't build the motor.
yep 1507 is stock:banghead:

Back