Yay! Parts back from the powder coater.

That's pretty hot. I didn't know you could powder coat the exhaust due to the heat. I was looking for someone to ceramic coat mine but they wanted $300 plus 2-3 weeks to do it. Can't wait to see the finished product. You do some cool stuff man, always jump on your posts.:thumbsup:

Is this what i think??
The parts took a little longer than I was hoping. Overall finished product looks pretty darn good. Should make for an interesting look. Unfortunately not for me. :whistle:

Teaser pic.

Talked to E

He said they were just dropped off and told the owner to take some pics soon.

he said it would be about a week

Those Look GREAT....

I would like to see how it holds up. We did a few sets ceramic and worked real well. Powder we have been skeptical of especially for someone who does long rides. short city jaunts might be okay... keep us posted..

Have you done a few sets before and they held up today?

Looks good. What does the rest of the bike look like? Color? Cant wait to see it all installed. I have never seen anyone powder coat pipes. I think they look very good imho.

Cooloso! Love the white pipes with blue logos. I'm figuring this is going on the fastest Busa ever made, a Wht/Blue 09 :laugh:

Cooloso! Love the white pipes with blue logos. I'm figuring this is going on the fastest Busa ever made, a Wht/Blue 09 :laugh:

:laugh:M4's don't just go on Buas's ya know:laugh:

Maybe it's a one off colored Busa???Blue????

Back