Yancy's 250MPH Busa

you'll break 200 for sure in March. Looking for 225 on the juice, hope all goes well. See you there.

Guy

Oh, and sorry a girl kicked your butt!  

Oh man, I'm bleeding from that one.  I think your wit is a quick as your bike.

It's all good though, I'll be faster this year.  Can't help you with the road racing, but I am sure you will do just fine on your own.

I better get going, I need to find some bandages before I bleed to death.  
face7.gif
[/QUOTE]
Sorry...couldn't help it!

YEP got mine yesterday, good article.

Anyone know the details of when NICKSLICK's ride is going to be in the press? It's supposed to be in on of the Brit mags at some point and I want to make sure I don't miss it.

[/quote]OK, who else thinks bike382 looks like Mr. Bean?! No offense '382, but you could be his long lost twin!
Alright, who left the door open. I think some Canadians have snuck in eh? Or is it just A?

Oh, I'm too easy going to take offense Haywood. I think it was just a bad pic of me.

I do think that you should post your mug, after all, fair is fair.

'382: ok, tell me that you've never heard you like like Mr. Bean.. now don't tell a fib to your 'busa bretheren to the north!
biggrin.gif

As for the pic of me.. I shall remain anonymous for now.

Oh, and you were correct, it is "eh", not 'A'...

'382: ok, tell me that you've never heard you like like Mr. Bean.. now don't tell a fib to your 'busa bretheren to the north! [/QUOTE]

Nope, you are truly the first. I think you should lay off the
40__s.gif
it seems to be affecting your vision.

It's all good though, my daughter thinks I look like Jim Carey. Some days you just can't win.

You are a lucky man 382!!!  I'm jealous  
alien.gif
 All I have to hear is drag racing and I'm there.  You may laugh but it wasn't until recently I knew there was a place such as Maxton!  It sounds like heaven on earth!  I just may have to add that to my list of things to do.  I read that article about 10 times each time with a stupid grin on my face.  It's unbelievable.  I liked the little blurb Neale Bayly wrote about his ride on Yancy's busa...I showed it to the Honda guys (I work at a motorcycle dealership) and told them that's what they're missing.  lol  
tounge.gif

Is is spring yet???  I'm signed up to take a couple drag racing classes once the weather breaks at a local track, I'll see what happens from there but racing runs through my veins like blood.  I'm a complete junkie!

Have a great day,
Kris

<!--EDIT|busababe813
Reason for Edit: "my fingers weren't listening!"|1074289650 -->

Back