Keeping the Busa - and..

EAKbusa

Registered
Well I have decided to keep the Busa (some may remember that I was going to sell it a while back).

At any rate now I need to get a new pipe and PCIIIR as I sold mine. I will probably get a BDE GenIII or Akrapovic but I am a little curious about the Yosh tri-oval. Anyone have one? How do you like it? Does it sound good? Are the headers etc. well made and fit nice?

Fill me in or else I will be forced to buy a BDE or Akra.

<!--EDIT|EAKbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090417696 -->

bump
i guess it's a taboo subject
laugh.gif

I have a 4-2-1 tri-oval yoshi system. I love it. Its not the loudest, but it has a really great sound and is definately louder than stock. The headers are well made from what I can tell and fit fine. I've had no problems. I still run the stock fuel map and it runs great. Spark plugs look fine it doesn't run too rich or lean. Hope this helps.

I also have the 4-2-1 yosh high mount. I like it as well.  It sounds real good and it looks good to.  It is not as good for the hp #'s from what I have read. I guess the hindle system is supposed to be alot better.  If I had the choice between the hindle and the yosh I would go with the hindle. As for the fit folr the header I did not have a problem with that either.

starbucks_girl.jpg

Congrats on keeping the Busa...I was wondering about you selling it when you posted that you might make the VA fall ride...
smile.gif

I have the Tri-oval Yoshi... she sounds sweet. I had no probs with the header. Nice deep sound and screams when you get on it... pic is on the signature

I have the Tri-oval Yoshi... she sounds sweet.  I had no probs with the header.  Nice deep  sound and screams when you get on it... pic is on the signature
That looks like the TRS (TRi-oval Single outlet). I am wanting the dual outlet tri-oval (just labeled tri-oval, not TRS). I wonder how different it sounds than the single outlet version like you have? Thanks for the info.

Back