The "Money Shot" busa from Daytona...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Remember the "Money Shot" busa from the Daytona pics thread? Well, it's in the latest issue of Super Streetbike. It got 4 pages worth of pics and write up. Definitely TMB for me, but if bling is your thing, it's a nice custom busa.
wink.gif

This issue also has an article on Lee Shierts of Lee's Performance, builder of the world record holding turbo busa owned by Rich Yancey. Also, if you've never heard of "The Scud" (and I hadn't heard of it before this article) it's a GSXR-600 that Lee shoehorned a 1397cc busa engine into for street racing. Talk about a bad arse sleeper!
super.gif
Looks like a regular street ride with an extended swing arm, but a beast lurks within.
devil.gif

Just thought some of you might like to pick it up to check out the "Money Shot" bike and "The Scud" if you haven't seen them before.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Just finished the rest of the magazine. candybusa's (Pat's) beautiful 8 second busa also scored a half page of coverage with some nice pics.
beerchug.gif

Here's a couple pics of "Money Shot" that someone posted from Daytona...

moneyshotdetail.jpg

moneyshot.jpg

Better shots in the mag, but my scanner is not wanting to act right for some reason...

It's also supposed to have an avatar shot of Pat Dietrich's bike in there also. Haven't seen it yet though. Definitely too much bling for me.

Here's a pic.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113040831 -->

Pat_D.jpg

Very nice bike, but way too much bling for me to ride on the street. Definitely a bad azz bike for shows.
smile.gif

Just got the mag this morning, first issue.
smile.gif
Have you read the "The Streets" section by Mike Seate on page 12 yet? I was gonna mention it in this thread, but I knew it would be taken wrong by some if I posted what they said about the busa. I have to be careful what I post here anymore...

It's also supposed to have an avatar shot of Pat Dietrich's bike in there also. Haven't seen it yet though. Definitely too much bling for me.
Yeah, that's the "candybusa" write up I mentioned.
wink.gif
And I assume you meant that the Money Shot was TMB... Not Pat's ride, right?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113074927 -->

That is an outstanding issue...They did the bikes major justice...

Back