Yana sh*tty should I risk it?

JeffSyh

Registered
I was given a free set of yana shiki lowering links for my gen 1 brand new guess the guy ordered them and sent him the wrong ones for his bike. I installed them last night and man inbetween the holes there isn't much material but they look identical to brocks dog bones and same material I think.... also I want a set of soupys front triple tree riser but they want +$60 for shipping a $30 part.

I finally found a thread on here about them from 2011 sounds like a no go on the links, I'll just have to order brocks adjustable ones.

Yeah, I'd go with tried and true for dog bones. Yanna Shiki does sell some good stuff and some not good. I doubt they actually make any of the items they sell. Given the huge amount of stuff they carry, I'm sure a lot of it is identical to other knockoffs you might find. Look at the billy club looking side stand. It's the same thing as every other sport bike side stand of that type. I have a Yanna Shiki front fender for my ZX-14 and it's very cheap but it's the lightest fender you can get. It works. Never had a problem and that bike has been up to 180 mph. I have a Yanna Shiki hugger for the busa but never installed it. Same ultralight design as the fender and equally fragile but I'll use it.

Back