x ter

Rainbow_Boy

Registered
just @ the mo fitting a x tre . was hoping someone could post the black with green tracer wire to be cut. i can't see it at the mo with everything still in situ. also the x tre red wire / where best to draw the feed from? tanks.

well i think i found the black wire w gt. but if someone could confirm correctionalness. facing the rear of the bike, on the right hand side plug. about 6 wires in from the right (as the little manual says).

the best i can find is to (courtesy of ratherbusa) connect direct to +ve batt, which i might just do but would prefer a switched +ve. so far i've found the indicators and rear brake switch's which are not .......that should be okay ? rear brake switch. in it goes.

so it seems to be a bit quicker from 5 6 grand onwards, but still no wheelie off the throttle. i was hoping that would have happened as it used to happen with a 6 year old gixer thou, without any mods. petrol guage has seesed to work also. but at least i can get a hot cuppa.

Last edited:
it could be smokin the back tyre rather than wheelie'ng tho, cos of the extra torque.
securedownload.jpg

so it seems to be a bit quicker from 5 6 grand onwards, but still no wheelie off the throttle. i was hoping that would have happened as it used to happen with a 6 year old gixer thou, without any mods. petrol guage has seesed to work also. but at least i can get a hot cuppa.

your bike is new?

Rainbow_Boy, why are you riding with your keychain and all? Don't you care about the scratch marks? Also, the ignition switch could get busted because of the added weight to the key head.

Back