WWJD

That's easy, both at the same time!!!
beerchug.gif

If only one, have to go with Anna.

I just wanna be the ham in the burger..
The weinie between the buns...
The cream in the oreo..

if ya know what i mean.

they are both flat our smokin' But I think Anna has her just a little in the face.. but the finch chic has a slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamin' body!

Not only is Jennie beyond hot....she is hands down the best female softball player in the world.....Anna is good looking, but hasn't yet risen to the top of her sport.
That's my .02

Not only is Jennie beyond hot....she is hands down the best female softball player in the world.....Anna is good looking, but hasn't yet risen to the top of her sport.
That's my .02
That's just what I was thinking! Anna doesn't have that championship history that Jen has. If she would ever win a tennis tournament she might be able to take a seat on my throne (oops did I say that?)!

BLASPHIMERS!!! Anna is th only one true GODess!
smile.gif
Oh, hey now that other girl IS kinda cute....

hehe.. yall are too caught up in this "accomlishment" thing.. haha. the only thing I'm worried about either of them accomplishing is reading the directions to my house..

ok.. first you find I81... get off on exit 13, and proceed north on 19...... haha.

here we go....... y'all lucky Im gettin ready to go racing.... otherwize would have to smackdown some Anderson on ya!

Back