WWJD.  Sorry about the bad news.

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I heard Anna Kournikova married Enrique Iglesias. Sorry for your luck Greg. Hopefully you will be able to steal her back
laugh.gif

When I seen him over the summer he didn't look like him. Hell of a disguise!

It's all good... it's a 'HOLLYWOOD' marriage, meaning it will last an average of 1.783 years. Then she'll come CRAWLING back to me like she always does... "Greg I miss your sense of humor" "Greg, I miss your motorcycle" "Greg I miss cruising around Iowa in your Civic, sucking down chocolate malts from BurgerKing" It's ALWAYS the same. How can an italian dude, a villa in Milan, a backyard vinyard compare to an apartment in West Des moines, Iowa? ? It's can't. The simple life wins in the end.
smile.gif

It's all good... it's a 'HOLLYWOOD' marriage, meaning it will last an average of 1.783 years.  Then she'll come CRAWLING back to me like she always does... "Greg I miss your sense of humor"  "Greg, I miss your motorcycle"  "Greg I miss cruising around Iowa in your Civic, sucking down chocolate malts from BurgerKing"  It's ALWAYS the same.  How can an italian dude, a villa in Milan, a backyard vinyard compare to an apartment in West Des moines, Iowa? ?  It's can't.  The simple life wins in the end.  
smile.gif
That's exactly what Angelina Jolie was saying to me last night...

I can't believe someone as pretty as her married that dumbazz!
I think she could've done better than that! The marriage won't last anyway.

Back