WTF?????

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I went to add a comment in the quick post area in a thread. Everytime i click on the box to add a comment, the screen changes to a weather page for Bullhead, Arizona.

WTF?
computer.gif

There is a bug in the board that occasionally leaves an open quote when using the "quote" button on a reply.. I have had it happen a few times and if you do an immediate edit, you can remove the offending tag and fix the thread.. Best to just delete the entire reply and start over
smile.gif

That's where John lives...Wasit a thread that had a post of his above where you were trying to post?

Mine was doing the same thing, and I noticed it was only after I scrolled past a "Runeight" (R8) post (sorry, bro, but that's when it happened), since he has some type of weather-thing in his signature line. It also caused everything to be underlined after I ran past his post. Check it to see if I'm right.

Ran an Apple software update and then it was gone.

I'm trying to post in my forsale thread i have selling a carbon fender. Even if i click the "Quick post" button, it still does it.

I'm at a loss.

It's not doing it here, only over on the forsale area.

I went to add a comment in the quick post area in a thread. Everytime i click on the box to add a comment, the screen changes to a weather page for Bullhead, Arizona.

WTF?
computer.gif
I just created a new thread and made a few posts, didnt see any problems.

Which thread were you in?

Back