Could this place be so lame?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
As to not have a single SuperBowl thread?
:wtf: y'all?

No comments on using the Sandy Hook choir to sing in the beginning?
Personally I thought it uncalled for and once again politicizing an event we need to move past.
Who was originally supposed to sing that song?

No comments on Beyonce and the HalfTime show?
That thing rocked!

No comments on the crazy loss of light that completely turned the game around?

Ravens did all they could to let SF back in.

Y'all are LAME :poke:

Bammy, did you see this idoit shooting the shotgun?

He still smokes Kools. Two faced :kissass:

That Safety at the end was utter BS in my opinion, that said, the 49ers had plenty of opportunities in their final drive, and threw them all into the ground, so whatever.

I watched it here and there. The halftime show was pretty good even though i'm not exactly a Beyonce fan.

I honestly just found it hard to get into and watch.. I found myslef watching Alaska: The Last Frontier instead :laugh:

I watched it here and there. The halftime show was pretty good even though i'm not exactly a Beyonce fan.

I honestly just found it hard to get into and watch.. I found myslef watching Alaska: The Last Frontier instead :laugh:

I thought space was the final frontier? :banghead:

I'm confused. I'll just stick to football I guess.. :whistle:

That Safety at the end was utter BS in my opinion,

How so? It was strategy and it worked out perfect.

I'm not much of an NFL fan(I admit I'm a Lions fan at heart), but I do enjoy following players from my beloved University of Miami so I enjoy watching Frank Gore and Ed Reed a lot. I've never been much of a Ray Lewis fan but it's cool to see him retiring to watch his son play and coach him

How so? It was strategy and it worked out perfect.

I'm not much of an NFL fan(I admit I'm a Lions fan at heart), but I do enjoy following players from my beloved University of Miami so I enjoy watching Frank Gore and Ed Reed a lot. I've never been much of a Ray Lewis fan but it's cool to see him retiring to watch his son play and coach him

I guess I'm tired of football being more about strategy and less about playing the game...the same reason why the Victory formation pisses me off every time I see it. *shrugs*

Is this Obama's fault? Seriously, I'm wondering now...

Yep!

ObamaSBPowerOutage.jpg

ObamaSBPowerOutage.jpg

Football ended for me back in November. College ball :thumbsup:

To me the college guys are the ones trying the hardest to get into professional ball, once most make nfl they coast.

West coast lost due to state being too liberal. Now my Steelers only team with 6 Superbowl rings :cheerleader::lol:

PS UI wanted to start the smack thread @ halftime but my wife warned me against it...:laugh:

West coast lost due to state being too liberal. Now my Steelers only team with 6 Superbowl rings :cheerleader::lol:

PS UI wanted to start the smack thread @ halftime but my wife warned me against it...:laugh:

Good on her part. You can't smack talk your team into the play-offs if they didn't make it :laugh:

I honestly just found it hard to get into and watch .. I found myslef watching Alaska: The Last Frontier instead :laugh:

??? hum.

Back