WTF! This can not be forgotten.

What a load :laugh: I go into homes all the time, where there is no dad, and mom puts the kids to bed and goes clubbing or leaves the 5 year old in charge. Found 8 children one night, laying at the front door, no adult. Infant - 5 year old. I find incredible filth that stays in the sinus cavities for a week. No food, no TP, I could go on and on. Dope in plan view, trash can full of beer cans. Here they give 24 hour notification of a visit. I've seen neighbors hauling furniture in hours before they arrive, groceries, etc. As soon as the leave everything returns to normal. It's outrageous, but what's new.

You'd made some valid points. I'd rather CPS get involved *if* they feel a child is in danger long before they find out there's a problem, however if this "raid" occurred because some anti-gun nut saw a pic posted on FB and they wanted to create problems for a pro-gun nut, then I'd have to say CPS may need a bit more information to go on before knocking on the door and attempting to violate this Dad's rights. Just an observation...I'm pretty jaded when it comes to CPS; seen far too many cases where tons of truly bad/scary signs were there and no one cared, where true abuse is reported and no one bothered to visit the home. I know they're overworked and understaffed, but if a kid is in danger, act on it. I have a feeling this particular case was just as I stated earlier - some anti-gun nut wanted to cause drama, and it snowballed from there...

As to your comment about it being stupid to post such pics on FB or the Internet? Well, I'm in VA, where hunting is huge; I'm not a fan, but anyway...our local newspapers post up pics of kids holding guns and the kill they just shot, routinely. If a newspaper is posting it, what's the difference if Dad posts a pic of his kid with a gun, especially when that kid just took a safety course and Dad did all he needed to do to ensure his child is safe handling guns? Perhaps it's just where I live, but this is pretty common practice...
I think different parts of the country will look at this and handle it differently I agree. I can assure you if this was posted anywhere near a recent school shooting area and a complaint came in DCF and the police will error on the side of caution.

I would rather them be wrong then a 20 6 yr. old kids never seeing the light of day again. its sad times we live in these days and unfortunately some people rights will be stepped on from time to time preventing future shooting sprees like we have seen recently.

facebook seems to cause so much drama these days which is why I deleted my account.

What a load :laugh: I go into homes all the time, where there is no dad, and mom puts the kids to bed and goes clubbing or leaves the 5 year old in charge. Found 8 children one night, laying at the front door, no adult. Infant - 5 year old. I find incredible filth that stays in the sinus cavities for a week. No food, no TP, I could go on and on. Dope in plan view, trash can full of beer cans. Here they give 24 hour notification of a visit. I've seen neighbors hauling furniture in hours before they arrive, groceries, etc. As soon as the leave everything returns to normal. It's outrageous, but what's new.
yep, life in the hood.... generation after generation. "I gots rights ya know":whistle:

Sorry I can't stand it any more! GNBRETT your exactly what's wrong with thie country now days. I'm 57 years old and been around guns all my life we had gun clubs in high school and no one was ever shot. The problem with kids now a days is no one kicks their butts when they need it, it's not guns. When I was in grade school if you acted up you ended up getting swatted. MY dad told me if I got in trouble in school I better take my punishment there because I would get more when I came home if I didn't. You so willing to give up your freedoms well I'm not. The first things they did to the Jews in Germany was disarm them.
I taught my son and daughter to fire a 22 rifle he was about 10 my daughter was 12 I also told them both you touch them when I'm not around they would regret it. Guess what they are both adults now and they haven't shot anyone.
The one's I feel sorry for is my kids because liberals are running this country into the ground. I have more to say but I don't wanted to get kicked off the board if I don'talready for saying what I just said.

Sorry I can't stand it any more! GNBRETT your exactly what's wrong with thie country now days. I'm 57 years old and been around guns all my life we had gun clubs in high school and no one was ever shot. The problem with kids now a days is no one kicks their butts when they need it, it's not guns. When I was in grade school if you acted up you ended up getting swatted. MY dad told me if I got in trouble in school I better take my punishment there because I would get more when I came home if I didn't. You so willing to give up your freedoms well I'm not. The first things they did to the Jews in Germany was disarm them.
I taught my son and daughter to fire a 22 rifle he was about 10 my daughter was 12 I also told them both you touch them when I'm not around they would regret it. Guess what they are both adults now and they haven't shot anyone.
The one's I feel sorry for is my kids because liberals are running this country into the ground. I have more to say but I don't wanted to get kicked off the board if I don'talready for saying what I just said.
tell that to the families of 20 MURDERED kids in Sandy Hook while learning their ABC's....:whistle: please dont confuse Germany in the 1930's with the United States EVER. you sound like an idiot!

Just like a liberal don't look at the root cause and call names. You can mention 20 children who were murderd but 6 million jews don't count because that happened years ago. Our forfathers new what it was like to live under tyranny that's why the 2nd ammendment was written. Thers is an old saying those who forget history will repeat it. the problem is today is there is no respect for life. I offer you younger guys my prayers and good luck with the future.

tell that to the families of 20 MURDERED kids in Sandy Hook while learning their ABC's....:whistle: please dont confuse Germany in the 1930's with the United States EVER. you sound like an idiot!

1930s Germany and today USA are very similar and you cannot guarantee me that our govt will not turn and want to round anyone up. They rounded up the Japanese out of fear. Let another 9/11 happen caused by Muslims and I'd bet they round them up. Nobody can guarantee anything for sure not you.

1930s Germany and today USA are very similar and you cannot guarantee me that our govt will not turn and want to round anyone up. They rounded up the Japanese out of fear. Let another 9/11 happen caused by Muslims and I'd bet they round them up. Nobody can guarantee anything for sure not you.

Absolutely right! With all the talk of DHS arming up by buying up warehouses full of ammo and thousands of armored vehicles, you better believe it possible that mass round ups could be undertaken. That is, if the objective is not actually quelling of armed insurrection which is being seeded right now and has been by the groups behind the tea party. What bugs me is that all of these people seemed to have become politicized as soon as Obama was elected if not right before he became the lead candidate.

Now I have to applaud GNBrett's antics at getting some folks here spun up enough to chime in. However, may I humbly remind folks to play nice as pointed attacks will get this very interesting topic locked.

They are in great hands with Evan Nappen attorney at law in New Jersey. I hired him back in 1999 when I was being charged with unlawful possension of a firearm.

Anyone gun owner in New Jersey I feel sorry for you. New Jersey has some of the STRICTEST gun laws in the 50 states!!!

You need to visit and read his page if you are a Gun owner in New Jersey!! EVAN F. NAPPEN Attorney At Law, PC - Home

Sorry, beating a young kids azz is not the prevention of future mass murders if anything strict physical punishment leads to violence. I was raised around guns also my dad never locked his guns they were under the bed in a soft case unlocked I never once touched them without permission. In school teachers werent allowed to use physical disipline for misbehaving. I was a wild child growing up and I can cant on one hand all the times my dad slapped my ass all the years. I feel sorry if your raising any children if you feel beating there azz teaches a child.

no there not. not even remotely close. apples to oranges.

ur really comparing helpless jews who did nothing but work hard and save their money to muslims who seem to be the poster child of every terrorist attack this country sees whether here or abroad in name of the Jahid....:whistle: cmon, you have more common sense then that.

if another terror attack comes and its a muslim who carries it out would that surprise you? would they be looked at with more scrutiny? I would certainly hope so. its called profiling and LE does it every day.

in fact, the FBI has the most advanced criminal profilers the world has ever seen and has a unit dedicated to just that and they are sought after by many nations for their expertise.

do you think when the police go out on patrol looking for stolen cars they focus in on 90 year old women? no they dont. they focus on those who are more likely to committ such crimes. same goes for drug dealers.

when muslins stop blowing chit or launching missles into Israel or planting bombs for our troops they maybe people wont have that mindset.

Gnbrett, your veiws can't be for real or you mind is so clouded by what you see in you profession that u have totally become disconnected with reality. Lol

I think I know which side you would be on if the shiz hit the fan. Just remember the day you retire or get fired all the laws you are ok with enforcing will quickly apply to you.

It would be like a movie plot, one day your a Leo, things start going down, your raiding people's houses to enforce newly enforced gun laws, people are being rounded up for their own safety and put into camps.

Now cause a few local Leo's have resisted and gone rouge cause they were smart enough to see whats going down aint right, the government decides the military will take over local Leo duties. Suddenly your fired from your job your guns are taken and your family is thrown into a safety camp, for your own good of course.

You have fun with all that, cause the worst thing that a person can do is believe that can't happen to you.

I just want to add....

If you think everything can't change in a day look back to 9/11 things changed, planes stopped flying, Wall Street came to a halt.

So don't think for one minute that the collapse of the USD, nuke attack, asteroid hit, or revolt from gun control won't shut this mofo down. Have you heard of a FEMA CAMP? Once you go your under someone else's control. I saw it I'm Louisiana after Katrina first hand. In days your whole world can change!

Rant off, nothing personal against ya, except you ride a Busa :lol;

He sounds like a level headed patriot. You my friend sound like a 13 year old girl whose been force fed from the progressive trough for to long. The caption on the picture even said it was his birthday present not "this is my son going out into public with his rifle". This country used to be strong because the people in it were strong. Tyranny always uses safety to strip the rights of the people they wish to rule. Every government that seizes power from the people start by taking away their ability to defend them self.

no there not. not even remotely close. apples to oranges.

ur really comparing helpless jews who did nothing but work hard and save their money to muslims who seem to be the poster child of every terrorist attack this country sees whether here or abroad in name of the Jahid....:whistle: cmon, you have more common sense then that.

if another terror attack comes and its a muslim who carries it out would that surprise you? would they be looked at with more scrutiny? I would certainly hope so. its called profiling and LE does it every day.

in fact, the FBI has the most advanced criminal profilers the world has ever seen and has a unit dedicated to just that and they are sought after by many nations for their expertise.

do you think when the police go out on patrol looking for stolen cars they focus in on 90 year old women? no they dont. they focus on those who are more likely to committ such crimes. same goes for drug dealers.

when muslins stop blowing chit or launching missles into Israel or planting bombs for our troops they maybe people wont have that mindset.

The next terror attack won't come from Muslims. It will come from Domestic militias or maybe we can finally start calling schoolyard slaughters what they are: terror attacks.

Muslims are labeled "terrorists" by the Terrorists that started the whole aggression by implanting political and psychological operations in order to breed a targeted revolution. Muslims will stop retaliating when the outsiders stopped initiating violence.

Shoot GNBrett, I just realized that you are a tea party member and most certainly associated with fringe militias here in the US. Your tactics are exactly inline with their objectives. We've seen your kind here before at the org. Enjoy your first amendment right much?

The next terror attack won't come from Muslims. It will come from Domestic militias or maybe we can finally start calling schoolyard slaughters what they are: terror attacks.

Muslims are labeled "terrorists" by the Terrorists that started the whole aggression by implanting political and psychological operations in order to breed a targeted revolution. Muslims will stop retaliating when the outsiders stopped initiating violence.

Shoot GNBrett, I just realized that you are a tea party member and most certainly associated with fringe militias here in the US. Your tactics are exactly inline with their objectives. We've seen your kind here before at the org. Enjoy your first amendment right much?

Holy crap don't say that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your gonna hurt someones feelings!!!!!
That is what all this is about. That is were all the violence comes from. Kids that would otherwise grow up normal don't, because some time in they're young life they had some kind of problem that messed with they're head. Instead of telling them they have a problem and getting them help because it may hurt they're feeling. They people around them just let it be. Then bang maybe 6 months, maybe 6 years later the individual never got the help they needed and they finally snap. Then we get to watch interviews on the new from they're family and friends saying that he was a little off but "we didn't think he/she was capable of this."

It's all crap. Start getting telling the people that are sick, they are sick. Start putting some kind of punishment on kids that are stepping out of line. Thats what needs to happen. I am getting so sick and tired about hearing how it's the tools fault that people die. Guess what that same tool feeds families that can't afford meat. So in a sense it gives life as well. Because living in the area I do, without guns and hunting some of these people would die of starvation. They can't afford groceries. Hell I have given ammunition to a couple different people so they could go hunting because they had the tool but no way to use it. If half of these people had any clue what a gun was or how to use it or had any type of discipline in they're lives, we wouldn't be seeing all these shootings.

Just keep all the communist thoughts to your selves and leave the got Americans that believe in out rights and Constitution alone already.

Thats my feeling and if you don't like it kick me off the board.

Well, I generally like what you are saying, specially the mention of helping your neighbor by passing some rounds his way so he may hunt and therefore feed his family. As for the rest of it, if I follow correctly what you are saying is that we need to strip away political correctness and address budding issues to prevent future massacres. All for that my friend. Not sure where communism came into the discussion though.

Let me clarify I never beat my kids when they were young but they did get a spanking once in a great while. The point is today kids talk back to teachers and parents and have no consequences. If a kid acts up at all they want to drug them. Trust me I know I went through this with my son. I'm sure if you ask my son and my daughter about how they were raised they would appreciate everything I did for them. In fact after a divorce both my kids chose to live with me my daughter still does.

Back