United states repsonds to threat of strike

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Washington

Released for widest dissemination 4/28/2006

In light of recent events concerning a possible strike by illegal immigrants the United States will respond accordingly.

On the day (or days) that illegal immigrants strike, the United States will will act accordingly to minmize finacial burden on the public services system that is paid for by tax payers

The following will be adhered to by all federal and local government offices, also all medical facilities that receive ANY type of funding from any United States government entity I.E. welfare programs, Medicare etc.

1) All public transportation will require proof of citizenship to ride public transportation, drivers license or other ID card required. or a Valid US Visa

2) All welfare services will be denied to anyone who cannot show proof of citizenship or a Valid US Visa

3) All schools will require proof of citizen ship for any students attending, students will be turned away if parents are not legal immigrants or do not posses a Valid US Visa

4) All medical services will be denied to illegal immigrants, including emergency room services and ambulance services unless a valid US Visa can be provided

5) Any traffic violations requiring an officer to challenge the driver of the vehicle will result in immediate deportation of person cannot provide proof of US citizen ship, or a valid US Visa

6) Any employer allowing an illegal immigrant to work on the day of the strike will be fined 3 times the amount of the normal wage for said individual

7) Anyone caught singing the United States national anthem in any other language other than English will be deported if proof of US Citizenship cannot be provided. If said person is a naturalized US Citizen, their US citizen status will be revoked and they will be deported to country of origin.

In the event that a family member falls into the category of required deportation, all family members will be deported also for humanitarian reasons so that family’s are not split up

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146273091 -->

super.gif

I somehow doubt it'll happen...

I'd be nice to give illageals a wake-up call though.
wink.gif

Yes. I believe illegal immigrants need the United States more than the United States needs illegal immigrants.

If it wasn’t so, illegal immigrants would not be scrambling to come to the states

Yes. I believe illegal immigrants need the United States more than the United States needs illegal immigrants.

If it wasn’t so, illegal immigrants would not be scrambling to come to the states
I agree....well said....this matter of illegal immigrants is unbelieveable in my eyes...here is a political party (democrats and republicans) and especially the dems, courting a group of people who are not even legal citizens, attempting to gain their approval in order to secure the vote of many people of the liberal persuasion who support them...it's as if our POLITICIANS (their are no more statesmen) are actively seeking out a foriengn people to keep them in office because they themselves are increasingly unable to win at the polls with the American people...and at the exspense of our nation and maybe our destruction. God forbid that one of these illegals turns out to be a terrorist and manages to lite off a nuke...this is all a very dangerous game they are playing......

I agree....well said....this matter of illegal immigrants is unbelieveable in my eyes...here is a political party (democrats and republicans)  and especially the dems, courting a group of people who are not even legal citizens, attempting to gain their approval in order to secure the vote of many people of the liberal persuasion who support them...it's as if our POLITICIANS (their are no more statesmen) are actively seeking out a foriengn people to keep them in office because they themselves are increasingly unable to win at the polls with the American people...and at the exspense of our nation and maybe our destruction.  God forbid that one of these illegals turns out to be a terrorist and manages to lite off a nuke...this is all a very dangerous game they are playing......
+1

I agree....well said....this matter of illegal immigrants is unbelieveable in my eyes...here is a political party (democrats and republicans)  and especially the dems, courting a group of people who are not even legal citizens, attempting to gain their approval in order to secure the vote of many people of the liberal persuasion who support them...it's as if our POLITICIANS (their are no more statesmen) are actively seeking out a foriengn people to keep them in office because they themselves are increasingly unable to win at the polls with the American people...and at the exspense of our nation and maybe our destruction.  God forbid that one of these illegals turns out to be a terrorist and manages to lite off a nuke...this is all a very dangerous game they are playing......
+1
+2

we all know that if we were to protest like that in Mexico, we would go straight to jail and be deported
mad.gif

Why can't we do the same.

Treat them the same way they would treat us
wow.gif

"Responds to threat of strike" .......first thought of reading that , I thought about the movie Red Dawn . And then I was wonderin' , who in their right mind would ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Monday I am going out shopping, then go to dinner. I hope to spend at least a couple hundered dollors. I everyone did something like that, what ckind of message would that send?
rock.gif
?

rant.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif

rant.gif

rant.gif

I'am gona go eat Mexican Food, kinda show them there can be MORE for ME and Less for THEM
laugh.gif

[1127 TO 1299 Posted on April 29 2006,11:37
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we all know that if we were to protest like that in Mexico, we would go straight to jail and be deported

Why can't we do the same.

Treat them the same way they would treat us ]

If we did that we would get deported...LOL

somehow just don't see this happening. Great bluff but the people in office now would have to have a sack to actually follow through with it.

Washington

Released for widest dissemination 4/28/2006

In light of recent events concerning a possible strike by illegal immigrants the United States will respond accordingly.

On the day (or days) that illegal immigrants strike, the United States will will act accordingly to minmize finacial burden on the public services system that is paid for by tax payers

The following will be adhered to by all federal and local government offices, also all medical facilities that receive ANY type of funding from any United States government entity I.E. welfare programs, Medicare etc.

1) All public transportation will require proof of citizenship to ride public transportation, drivers license or other ID card required. or a Valid US Visa

2) All welfare services will be denied to anyone who cannot show proof of citizenship or a Valid US Visa

3) All schools will require proof of citizen ship for any students attending, students will be turned away if parents are not legal immigrants or do not posses a Valid US Visa

4) All medical services will be denied to illegal immigrants, including emergency room services and ambulance services unless a valid US Visa can be provided

5) Any traffic violations requiring an officer to challenge the driver of the vehicle will result in immediate deportation of person cannot provide proof of US citizen ship, or a valid US Visa

6) Any employer allowing an illegal immigrant to work on the day of the strike will be fined 3 times the amount of the normal wage for said individual

7) Anyone caught singing the United States national anthem in any other language other than English will be deported if proof of US Citizenship cannot be provided. If said person is a naturalized US Citizen, their US citizen status will be revoked and they will be deported to country of origin.

In the event that a family member falls into the category of required deportation, all family members will be deported also for humanitarian reasons so that family’s are not split up
oh the commie liberals are going to love that one not to mention the biggest group of communist...the ACLU!

hogger...

more money more food more services for those of us that have always lived here ....but also...the greatest minds in this country ...some how some where...came from someplace else

Back