WTB left muffler 14340-15H03-H01

Hayabusa Wannabe your profile says you're in the midwest. Are you anywhere near St Louis? I have a complete exhaust system that is used but near mint with about 3,000 mi on it. I don't want to deal with shipping but I might sell it.

Interesting. I didn’t know that. Good luck finding the right one to get your bike looking mint again.

Thanks a lot. I may go with the Yoshimura R77 Signature slip-ons. That would be a better solution than the MSRP of the OEM muffler which is insane. The little devil in me hopes that I never find an OEM muffler for cheap but I do not have strong feelings either way. The biggest advantage to me of aftermarket ones is gaining extra space when backing the bike into the garage lol. Man these things stick out far!

Thanks a lot. I may go with the Yoshimura R77 Signature slip-ons. That would be a better solution than the MSRP of the OEM muffler which is insane. The little devil in me hopes that I never find an OEM muffler for cheap but I do not have strong feelings either way. The biggest advantage to me of aftermarket ones is gaining extra space when backing the bike into the garage lol. Man these things stick out far!

You will also feel the weight loss difference, flicking the bike left and right through curves with R77's vs stock mufflers.

If you're still searching, I have brand new (30 miles usage) left and right mufflers, immaculate.

Let me know.

Back