A little help here finding bolt on

badassbusaboy

Registered
Looking for a right side bolt on performance muffler for my 08. Must be for right side, any good after market muffler will do, and in perfect shape. Anyone ?:whistle:

How about this: Brand new Yoshimura RS-3 Stainless

0210001803.jpg

0210001804.jpg

Looks great, but is it a slip on or bolt on. It looks like a slip on, and is it for the 08. Earlyer years slip ons will not fit. Let me know. and how much shipped to pa. thanks kevin

i have the rs 3 slip ons i like them but i wish i would of bout the full system instead so i just bought the vance and hines header sorry no pics bike is away for winter

Looks great, but is it a slip on or bolt on. It looks like a slip on, and is it for the 08. Earlyer years slip ons will not fit. Let me know. and how much shipped to pa. thanks kevin

It's for 08+ (GenII Busa), I had R-77 slip-ons and decided to go full system, so I bought a full system and got a deal with the RS-3 can. I used the right can from the R-77 I had with the full system. They are all the same the difference is the mid pipe with the full and slip-on. I could be wrong about the mid pipe but the R-77 can worked just fine with the new full system.

Back