WOW!!!! This guy is good!

Yes he is good, better then I was.

I use too fly RC airplane's since 1985, but haven't flown since 2000.

Here are some of mine

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Here are some more.

The only ones I have left are the 6th 7th and the 1st and 2nd one on this page

g.jpg
9.jpg
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg

Ggurrera

9.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

I've watched a lot of these types of videos but I've never thought "Here comes the smoking hole!" so many times and he didn't have a problem! He got within 6" of the ground with a wingtip so many times I can't believe he pulled it off.

Thanks for posting this and consider it shared around more than a drunk chick at a Crue concert!

SKnight said:
I've watched a lot of these types of videos but I've never thought "Here comes the smoking hole!" so many times and he didn't have a problem! He got within 6" of the ground with a wingtip so many times I can't believe he pulled it off.

Thanks for posting this and consider it shared around more than a drunk chick at a Crue concert!

:rofl:

And I guess nobody told him he bought a plane and not a helicopter :thumbsup:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

thats awesome i saw and exhibition like that when i lived in az and needless to say its even more impressive in person

you have no idea how much aeronautical knowledge would go into knowing exactly how to get that little plane into the stalls spins and manuvers i stopped thinking and just watched in awe

Yes the 2 silver ones with the yellow tales are Mustang.
The 2nd one in my first post and the 2nd one in my second post.
Gurrera

Hours... dedication for sure. Starting to get into the 3D.. just can't get the rolling harrier high rate.. some day perhaps. Awesome vid!

That was a breath of fresh air! very very skilled young man there.

Back