Wounded Warrior Christmas Motorcycle ride!

mrsBusawhipped

No training wheels?
Donating Member
Registered
Operation H.O.T.’s (helping our troops)
Flashsplash
Wounded Warrior Christmas
Motorcycle Ride
When: Saturday, October 3rd, 2009
Time: Registration @ 10am/Last Bike out at 11a.m.
Price: $15 per Rider $5 per Passenger
Additional Cards: $5
Where: St Charles Harley Davidson\I70 @ Cave Springs Exit (St Charles, MO)
Starts and Ends
Why: All proceeds to benefit Wounded Warriors
Fisher House -- Helping Military Families
We are hosting a Christmas party w/presents for the wounded warriors at Ft Sam Houston, TX
December 2009

Food @ End/Raffle Prizes/50-50
T-shirts: $20
Contact: Della Williams @ wpd232@hotmail.com or (636)368-7099

I can't think of a better way to spend a gorgeous Saturday than riding and helping out those who have done and are doing so much for us!

I will be there taking pics and doing whatever Della needs me to do. I am not ready to ride in a group so no riding for me!

Just got back from the ride. Turnout was weak. I think the weather had alot to do with it. 50* at noon. Didn't get over 55* all day. Here are a couple of pics to start with. mrsBW has a tallent for getting me with strange expressions on my face.

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

Sorry to hear the turn out was weak. But at least you chose to ride and show your support.:thumbsup:

A couple hotties in those pics that I would like to have helped out w/ a "ride" :laugh:
The woman in the 1st pic is definitely confirming that it was a tad nip...I mean chilly. :whistle:

They have a delightful propensity to display their lovely abdominals .

thats not a strange look, thats the look of a happily married man thinking "my god, to be 20 again and simultaneously trying not to have a big old grin on his face" :whistle:

The fact that she let you pose in them and further that she would take the pics means you married the right woman :beerchug:

sux on the lower turn out but hopefully they can do one mid year, like xmas in july and get some better numbers :thumbsup:

hehe, dirty old man. this wasn't at that ride, but it does show the magnetism of a busa.
GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

smile or squirm, lol. why didn't he take any pix of you with hotties on the bike?

Back