Would You Take a Pay Cut to Save Jobs?

I was using blacks because they have a higher per hour wage than the other workers.. point is if the CEO for any of the big 3 works for free. IT will NOT have any affect on the common wage earner.. You are using what I find to be the "oppression argument" that blacks have used for decades (and women as well).. Even if we just spread the extra money to the blacks it comes out to be under a 14 cent pay raise.. and your greedy CEO is working for free...

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

A business owner and a union worker are having a debate, how long before they realize they will never agree when it comes to business and economics?:whistle::whistle:

A business owner and a union worker are having a debate, how long before they realize they will never agree when it comes to business and economics?:whistle::whistle:

Randy's a business owner?:dunno:

I think he's really just phishing for a debate:whistle:

What do you think it's like being both a union member and an employer?

easy question already took a pay cut :laugh:

would the owners board members take pay cuts??? Yes they would if they weren't being bailed out but since they are they might as well get raises an bonuses after all stealing tax dollars was their idea they earned it:rofl:

Randy's a business owner?:dunno:

I think he's really just phishing for a debate:whistle:

Yes and yes.. :)

20 years self employed and am far too used to the freedom (if that is what it is called) to give it up.. heck you get twice the hours, half the pay and all the headaches and all the risks and liabilities.... how could a guy pass it up?

I do have friends here in the Ft, Phx and Indy that have all taken up to 50% pay cuts to stay working... (My cousin in Kokomo works for GM and took a 50% hit as well)

Interesting enough is the guys that are not taking the GM buyout.. quite a gamble..

Back