Would you run this rear tire at the Fall Bash coming up?

yep I took 230 rwhp hp out on a jan morning and either cinders or cold roads bit me...

I wouldn't expect you to understand power and what happens sometimes.

Takes a 'rider' with good riding skills...throttle control would be a good idea
with a high powered sport bike. Obviously a skill you have not even come
close to mastering, or even consider necessary. Back to class and make
up your next theory to explain your lack of riding skills and why did Gary
fall down and go "boom"...It could not possibly have been 'my' fault I'm the
"Great Know It All"...only the little peons beneath me crash.

Last edited:
Watch it dude, you'll end up on the "Ignore" list with me!
:lol:

I couldn't be so lucky...ego maniacs need to know who's saying what
about 'them'...even when everyone wish they would just go back to
their chalk board and drum up some more useless drivel.

Takes a 'rider' with good riding skills...throttle control would be a good idea
with a high powered sport bike. Obviously a skill you have not even come
close to mastering, or even consider necessary. Back to class and make
up your next theory to explain your lack of riding skills and why did Gary
fall down and go "boom"...It could not possibly have been 'my' fault I'm the
"Great Know It All"...only the little peons beneath me crash.

Its all good man....

continue giving advice...

you give advice on motors but never built one of those either...

great know it all?:rofl: that is the pot calling the kettle black.

preach on....

and yes it was my fault that I went down....

I was the rider, I should had been more aware of my situation.

Everyone should listen to these guys by their own decree...and if their info gets you killed...you probably did it wrong.

Can someone show me where the "wear bars" are. I still don't know what they are ? I know what they are for, I just never saw them :stoopid:

Are they the things in the treads ?

No sure if you where serious.... but think this is the wear bar

wear bar.JPG

Its all good man....

continue giving advice...

you give advice on motors but never built one of those either... Neither have you so what does this mean?

great know it all?:rofl: that is the pot calling the kettle black. This guy can't even come up with his own clishes!

preach on....

and yes it was my fault that I went down....

I was the rider, I should had been more aware of my situation.

Everyone should listen to these guys by their own decree...and if their info gets you killed...you probably did it wrong. You should educate yourself on the simplicity of brakes before moving on to technical advise!

???

Tires look pretty good, you could always take the parkway out there and that should save some of the middle. The road 2's and bt016's are on different ends of the scale. What are you looking for out of a tire.

Probably gonna end up with the Road 2's after the Bash, Alex gave me some real good prices last time I was in the ser dept there chatting with him and all.

What is that in the circle? Indentation or a picture blemish? My Paint skills suck.....

Reartire 2.JPG

Probably gonna end up with the Road 2's after the Bash, Alex gave me some real good prices last time I was in the ser dept there chatting with him and all.

:laugh::laugh: I see your still trying to have a normal thread, keep up the good work !! :laugh::laugh:

Can't we all just get along, lol...:poke:

I gotta go by and see Ken anyway after I get my license back on the 22nd.:cheerleader:

:laugh:

Now you get to be that guy that everybody says "what's taking him. so long", because you're going to be scared to death to lose your licence again

Last edited:
:laugh:

Now you get to be that guy that everybody says "what's taking him. so long", because you're going to be scared to death to lose your licence again

Lol, funny, but yup. Thats my excuse. I am just wanting for me and my license to survive the first Bash I can make, I missed the last two because of it being gone.:whistle:

I honestly would like to see what the scooter of yours would be like riding on the dragon :whistle:

:laugh:Maybe next spring, I wanna put a 70cc piston kit on it, however I also need to tag it.

Would be a fun project for me though.:thumbsup:

I personally don't know NC's rules and reg's, but if I'm seeing that tire right and if they use a tread depth gauge like most inspection facilities do, I don't think you'll pass. There's a min req. to the wear bar at inspections, and your wear bar looks pretty close. But hey, wadda i know?!? Guess we'll find out, good luck.

Back