Would you or wouldn't you?

If you wait, you'll miss another excellent riding season, and have to listen to all of us tell you how great it was.

If you're a true BUSA fan, you'll buy now, and enjoy it for what it is.  If you want to get even MORE philosophical, as morbid as it sounds, you could be DEAD by '07 (the rest of us as well for that matter, just a fact of life).  If the '07 is that cutting edge, you can always trade your existing one in..

Seize the day..  Buy one now.  Oh, and if you just got married, even MORE reason to buy the bike NOW.  The wife will find plenty of home upgrades to do with that 10K, and then you'll REALLY be kickin' yourself!!

BUSAFETT
Ha, ha...I hear ya. I've been thinking about squirelling that $10k away into a separate account just for the Busa. I'm in the middle of doing several homes mods (hardwood floors and terra fresco painting).

If I went and bought it now I wouldn't even have the time to ride. Promised the wife I'd have it all done for her big party on the 9th.

Does ANYBODY think that Suzuki will release a updated Busa this year
rock.gif
nope
You think so RSD? Everyone thought for some reason there would be change for 06' but now w/ the ZX-14 out I would think they'd make a change.

It's really funny how many years this thread has been around!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Will next year's model be different? That question has been asked since '99 and still there are no major changes.

Just find the color you like and dive in!!!!
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I bought my 06 busa about a month and a half ago.I was in the same scenario.Should i wait for the zx14? Uh uh too ugly.Wait for the 07 busa? Who knows "if" it will be different and even if it is most first yr cars and bikes tend to have issues just like the 99 busas did.So i got my 06 black busa and 1200 miles later i love her more than the day i bought her.Trust me you wont regret it either.This bike is one of those rare things in life that i can say is worth the money you pay for a new one.

Back