What Would You Change...

MikeSomething

Registered
If you worked for Suzuki's development team and were designing the Gen3... what would you change from the Gen 1 & 2's?

I personally would ditch the 2nd exhaust can and get some more comfortable stock levers...
My friends and I are thinking maybe awhile from now (just like cars), small turbo systems will be introduced into stock factory bikes by the major manufacturers...

I d change the gen two tail section for sure other than that I dont know maybe shorten the wheelbase a tad more ground clearance you know so it would turn.:laugh:

Stick with the Gen l design ( Tail end ) but stick with the Upgrades on the Gen II

Sorry guys that tail end still hasnt grown on me yet.

Auto cancelling turn signals....

Every time I have dinner with the Zuk guys I tell them that too....

Factory HID's
Optional lower foot pegs
Factory cruise
factory communications

Factory HID's
Optional lower foot pegs
Factory cruise
factory communications

But then what would you spend all your money on ???

I would change The Rear also. Though it does match up nice for those Fat Tire Kits. Not sure How I would design it. Just slim lined a little more I guess. Hard to do and keep the integrated turn signals.

great topic! for me, factory H.I.D. adjustable handlebars, and an adjustable foot peg's.

Since the bike is a sports/touring bike..at least that is the way I view it...I would like the skins to be more user friendly to take off, I hate the road illumination that the Busa offers..it is almost stupid it is so bad. Would like to have a locking compartment like the BMW or Connie for glasses or electronic storage. Redesign the oil plug...I have never seen a plug so easy to strip in my life.
On the plus side I compliment Suzuki on the best engine and tranny in the business. It is a well designed bike..and I love my Busa...Lighting is my major bone to pick with them though..2hip

Be able to adjust the low and high beam lights independently and ditch the analog speedo for a digital. I could add a long list, but cost is the deciding factor. And what Cap said, all motorcycles should have self canceling turn signals.
Make the hump flat and square so we can take it off, stand on it and biotch in public... :rofl:

Factory HID's
Optional lower foot pegs
Factory cruise
factory communications

That pretty much covers my list. But I'll also add "factory DB windscreen. All the motogp bikes use em, so why not just put em on all sport bikes from the factory?

Be real nice if you could "flip the hump" to go to seat and back.

so i'm not the only one who was thinking of this. and i'd take a factory turbo over another 500cc's displacement. factory HID's, and options for lower pegs. and fix the damn tail section, the gen 2 looks so friggin wierd. a low profile underseat exhaust would be rad too.

Factory HID's (are you listening Suzuki!!??)

Improved brakes & a single sided exhaust system. All three of these can be done w/ a minimal increase in production cost. If not a possible savings in material cost w/ a single sided exhaust.

Back