WOOOOHOOOO! Chubby people live longest

oh no! Us skinny people are doomed....:laugh: :beerchug:

And check out the drinkin'/smokin' thing...look out Jose and Middleton...here I come!!

Last edited:
My wife just emailed me back:

"No excuse, get your fat a** on your bike :p"

:rofl:

"There had been an argument that thin people's lives are short because many of them are sick or smoke. But the difference was almost unchanged even when we eliminated these factors," Kuriyama said. "
So apparently only tha fatty McFattertons will live a long life??:rofl:
Thats the funniest thing I've heard all week:laugh:

guess I'll die really early, but at least they wont need 20 pall bearers to haul my azz to the gravesite:whistle:
just a reeeeeeeeealy long coffin:moon:

are they sure they fat people LIVED longer, or did they just LOOK way older than the skinny people?:poke: Im sure the 'heavies' would never lie about their age or their weight:laugh: that would 'ruin' the test results....

"There had been an argument that thin people's lives are short because many of them are sick or smoke. But the difference was almost unchanged even when we eliminated these factors," Kuriyama said. "

guess I'll die really early, but at least they wont need 20 pall bearers to haul my azz to the gravesite:whistle:

are they sure they fat people LIVED longer, or did they just LOOK way older than the skinny people?:poke: Im sure the 'heavies' would never lie about their age or their weight:laugh: that would 'ruin' the test results....

I wonder if the Japanese call our "thin" their "chubby" maybe something got "Lost in Translation" :laugh:

:rofl::rofl: You guys are great..:rofl::rofl:

Robot, Think of another one:cheerleader::cheerleader: Like who has the biggest foot on the Org.:cheerleader::cheerleader: Do another funny thread:cheerleader::cheerleader: Too funny ,:rofl::rofl::beerchug::beerchug:, hey,tell the wife i said hello, I'll be waiting for some more funny chit man..

Back