WOOOOHOOOO! Chubby people live longest

Robot, Think of another one:cheerleader::cheerleader: Like who has the biggest foot on the Org.: Do another funny thread:cheerleader::cheerleader: Too funny ,:rofl::rofl::beerchug::beerchug:, hey,tell the wife i said hello, I'll be waiting for some more funny chit man..

C'mon now, your creative enough to come up with the "foot thing" you can start a post and I'm sure many will chime in :thumbsup:

P.S. I wear size 11, I think that's like size 46 in European size charts :whistle:

Last edited:
I think you should also include sizes for riding footwear as well, along with widths. Might be helpful for those of us with wide feet...11.5E. Don't have the riding boots yet, having trouble finding a width that feels comfortable. Otherwise, have to subject myself to ancient Chineses foot torture...

Last edited:
C'mon now, your creative enough to come up with the "foot thing" you can start a post and I'm sure many will chime in :thumbsup:

P.S. I wear size 11, I think that's like size 46 in European size charts :whistle:
:rofl::rofl: No,I'm to scared to start one, I'm :rofl: only a seasoned pilot now:rofl::rofl: and I don't want to be flamed, I'll just help with some ideas:rofl::rofl:..Besides you're doing great..:rofl:

Back