Won a Hayabusa Vest!

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
I was reading as much as I could the past few days, keeping my mind occupied from the bad news I had gotten earlier.. And I stumbled across this post:

Where Timmy won a helmet and I thought that was some cool stuff. Then Glen posts, #17, and says he wanted to do a drawing as well, simply visit and register on his site, no purchase (how often do those deals really work ya know...publisher clearing house still haven't knock on my door!). Wake up this morning after a long trip to Phoenix picking my son up, whom decided to wake me up after 5hrs of sleep this morning, check my email and yeah I won a Vest. Kind of cool considering I've never wore a vest before. So first time is a freebie for sure.

Thanks to Glen and the crew at Thunder Composites. Have a safe and happy holidays!

Charlie

wow.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif

wow.gif

Congrats Charlie. I was aiming for at least half the give aways to go to the US. As it turns out, most of them are going to the US. No biggie, the blokes down here do alright out of me. There are still some club member out there with a gift waiting in their emails that don't know yet. I guess they are away (and i assume they are org members because they logged in straight after I made the offer) and didn't leave an address so i can't just send them anyway. Don't worry, i don't on sell your details or anything like that. When you are logged in, I can keep your profile humming with a percentage discount and calcualte the shipping properly and so forth. Helps with accurate quoting. The vest is nice, can be waorn under the jacket and keep you warm when riding and pimped up when you aren't. On it's way tomorrow morning Charlie. (Public holiday here today).

Back