The Ducks Nuts

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Wow! Look what I got in the mail Yesterday! Glen from Thunder Composites sent me a little care-package from Oz! And what an unexpected surprise I was in for when I opened the package. Glen being the awesome mate he is sent this awesome custom vest from his shop. If you all don't remember Glen did some custom decal work for me last summer, and man the decals are still looking like new, and still keeping me smiling! Without trying to sound like a complete drongo here, how can I say Thank you to such a good Aussie Cobber?

Maybe I can be on good wicket with Glen by throwing a little business his way. Take a minute to stop in at Thunder Composites and check out this Blokes work...you won't be let down with any of his custom stuff, and the new website is the bee's knees! Thank you so much Glen, I will keep this forever, and just when Things are crook in Musclebrook over here, you made me Happy as a Pig in Mud - Cheers mate!

New+header.jpg

And an Updated picture of the Graphics Glen did for me.

img_1526a.jpg

beerchug.gif

Oh man, my bad...Im so frickin shocked I forgot to post pics of the vest...lol

vest2.jpg

vest1.jpg

beerchug.gif

Is his pecker. funny. That is a compliment that I am proud of. Cheers guys. I have finished moving to the new shop in Victoria now and we are back in full production on everything. Just note, always email me because I can always do better than the website. I also have about ten times more stuff jsut can't spend all day changing the site. After all, the bikes won't build themselves so I play it safe with listings. Since i process everything myself, you never now what sort of bargain you might get. it is only an email after all.

In other news, we are having our aussie busa bash next month. Lots of pics and plenty of good times for busas down here.

regards,
Glen.

Back