Stencils THANX

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
I have to tell everyone what a great job Glen does making these stencils or grafix for your bike, they are very well made, and even have an incredible carbon fiber look to them, lol i even recieved a couple that say kanjibusa racing
biggrin.gif
anyone if you ever need grafix for your bike talk to kennymac aka glen from Thunder Composites he does an excellent job

THANKS GLEN!

He surely does....although I haven't heard from him in over a week. Wondering if he went to the field or deployed (he is Aus. Army).

Good guess Charlie. Sure was bush and it was crap. lol. Cheers on th cudos Jeremy. it is always appreciated down at my little shop.

regards,
Glen @ TC

PS: Buggered if I can find your piccies.

It's true, Glenn does a great job. He hooked me up with some custom decals for my Raptor, they look good from what I can tell I havent peeled off the protective covering yet. Once I get my fenders prepped and re painted I'll throw them on and take some pics, so everybody just has to wait. Oh they are of the Incredible hulk holding the Yamaha Symbol, looks very tuff and will represent my quad perfect once I am done building the monster 720cc motor!!

Thanks Glenn, did you get the paypal yet??

I should keep a better eye on whether i get paid or not. lol. Nah, it ain't there. I can't wait until you get the bus. I have already finished the matching hulk kit. (ie- spend ten grand so i can see what the decal kit looks like. lol).

720 is huge, I read dirt wheels and see that the sand is the main riding area. Over here it is all rocks and trees. I love going for a strap on my Raptor. It is the only machine that I'm not afraid to hold flat out into and out of every corner. great stuff.

Back