Women may ride Busa's

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
monsterspeedfreak was right when he said that. Swan is the only one I have seen post. Where's the love?

Well gentlemen, i can only speak for myself here. there was a time when i couldn't go a day without reading/posting on the board. i have learned so much from so many here at hayabusa.org and hope that i have been able to help others as well. i have also met some pretty wonderful people here that i have forged lifelong friendships with. i keep in touch with those folks regularly outside of .org. and as always, i think Cap is doing a mahvelous job....

i have most recently (over past 6 mos. or so) become disenchanted with the direction the board has been taking. it's not to say that anything is wrong here, perhaps just not to my liking anymore. i have been offended here more times that i care to say, had nasty remarks made about pictures i have posted, had disgusting e-mails from perverts who felt the need to share their innermost ugly thoughts with me, received racially motivated hate mail.... need i go on? i guess instead of continuously %*%^$#ing about it, i have chosen to remove myself from the situation...

i do believe for the most part that 80% of the people here are great and have positive things to share. but i guess it's that lowly 20% that has caused me to stray away....

i still look forward to meeting/seeing many of you at Laguna and hanging out/partying in the local Pubs braggin' about our Busa's and talking much shi^ i promise to make your trip to Cali as much fun as possible!!

peace

LoBusa

The board has changed since I first came here as well. I remember how easy it was to get the LA Ride together. A couple of posts and it was done. Now its like going through Congress to get anything done here. I guess disenchanted is the right word.

I hope that Laguna will change all that since I get to see Doc, Jester, Big O and Hawaii again. Plus I get to meet a lot more of you and meeting in person can take the edge off the internet personality that gets built up in our minds sometimes.

Will be seeing all the non blu/sil busas in my rear view mirrors at Laguna.
biggrin.gif
Looking forward to meeting you all.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I don't understand why people do the things they do......
I kind of wondered why I hadn't seen or heard from some of the board members in awhile and now it all makes sense. Sorry to hear about all the $#%@ some of you have been experiencing! Seems a shame that in the cyber world people behave in a manor unbecoming of a human being........ I guess some folks have no sense of responsiblity for their actions............ And strive to hurt and offend others through name calling, picture labeling, and just plain bad manors. Some albeit only inadvertantly, but others I'm sure feed on this behavior. Which regretably is why I support your decision Lo. Sometimes actions due speak louder than words.........

Well gentlemen, i can only speak for myself here.  there was a time when i couldn't go a day without reading/posting on the board.  i have learned so much from so many here at hayabusa.org and hope that i have been able to help others as well.  i have also met some pretty wonderful people here that i have forged lifelong friendships with.  i keep in touch with those folks regularly outside of .org.  and as always, i think Cap is doing a mahvelous job....

i have most recently (over past 6 mos. or so) become disenchanted with the direction the board has been taking.  it's not to say that anything is wrong here, perhaps just not to my liking anymore.  i have been offended here more times that i care to say, had nasty remarks made about pictures i have posted, had disgusting e-mails from perverts who felt the need to share their innermost ugly thoughts with me, received racially motivated hate mail....  need i go on?  i guess instead of continuously %*%^$#ing about it, i have chosen to remove myself from the situation...  

i do believe for the most part that 80% of the people here are great and have positive things to share.  but i guess it's that lowly 20% that has caused me to stray away....

i still look forward to meeting/seeing many of you at Laguna and hanging out/partying in the local Pubs braggin' about our Busa's and talking much shi^  i promise to make your trip to Cali as much fun as possible!!

peace

LoBusa
And that is why, as you ask where are the women!! One of the sweetest, kind, motorcycle savvy, sexy women does not visit much anymore. That makes me very sad and extremely mad. I am just happy that I made another friend and have not lost that. The women of this sight have always added another (yes female) prospective of riding and our group. We could always joke with out offending. Let's hope that we can monitor ourselves from having things like this happen. I will be harder and harder as we grow, but it is very important that we not lose what was started here.

This is the WWW(WorldWideWeb). Everyone that can afford the internet is invited to roam freely.
AS in the "real world", there are AZZHOLES!
Please just take it in stride and move on!
I hate that we loose valuable Members , such as Lo, to these kind of people that are out in the free world!
We also have to remember, It's "usually" not "US" that have made the remarks, but the spinless!
The lurkers that don't associate with the group.
It's not a matter of watching what "WE" say. It's a matter of "handleing" the problems as they occur.

Also,
EVERY board slows down at this time of year!!!
It's riding "season" for alot of people.
US, that don't have "seasons" forget about that sometimes, and wonder what is wrong.

Lo, Give em the LaBusas wave and continue posting!

"WE" miss ya!
inlove.gif

I'm really sorry to hear about all that you have had to deal with LO. I knew that you had some problems just not that many. Like Sleeper said "Lo, Give em the LaBusas wave and continue posting!

"WE" miss ya!
inlove.gif
"

It's just not the same without the ladies posting. Lo, FlyingSwan and BusaChic come back to us.

I am sorry LoBusa. I don't know you that well cuz I am pretty new but one of the first things I liked about this forum was that there were women that ride and were part of it. I don't respect anyone who would do anything to you like you stated nor would I ride with someone like that.

Again, I am sorry.

Paul

This is the WWW(WorldWideWeb). Everyone that can afford the internet is invited to roam freely.
AS in the "real world", there are AZZHOLES!
Please just take it in stride and move on!
EXACTLY .
I haven't bin around here the longest . I dont think that really matters . You can figure peepull out real qwik . I've offened some here on the board . Big deal . I've bin offended too . Big deal . See that button on the tower...PRESS IT . Problem solved .

For lobus too "drop out" , thats a shame , most of it is just typed word . Nuthing more . MOODS . You know moods . Everyone gets them . Example: Some guy gets cut off in traffic on Monday , he wants to run em down an' kill 'em .
AN' TRIES . Same guy Thursday . You cut him off , HE DOES N'T EVEN NOTICE . He's on his cell phone with his new girlfriend he met on TUESDAY .

BOTTOM LINE . PEEPUL GET PISSY . They do .
These internet weirdo's....thats different .
THEY R WORTH ZERO TIME AN' EFFORT .

I'm gonna ask Cap an' Cache.... see if there's a logical approach to situ's like this . See if "women" , "girls" , "females", or whatever is politically correct these dayz (dont want to offend anyone) can be more annonymous here on the site . No email. No PM's.
Just make it easier for them . Take the logical approach .

It's all too easy . I got this part of the world covered .
Cache got the lower . The L.A. boyz got south of that .
Monsta got my left .
Rips there.
Rev my bro...he's there .
Ninja ,marc ,owen,big e,tree,'course the cap,Narc,...everybody...I dont haffta spell em all out .
There's good folks here .
Lo got some shiddy email frm some "lo life" . oops . hee hee. that dosent sound right . ANYWAY .
20 % of the board is...shid...I don' think so, Lo .(yer quote, but no need to get defensive,seriously,there isn't) There's the regulars . (That dosent mean they are better or worse ) just means they might be around a bit more .

Bottom line...if yer just a total fuggin goof , I think yer days here are numbered .

Capn...will toss ya . Cache...he's everywhere,he's like fuggin GOD or sumthin' , he's all around . Dusty,the Duster, DustMite....you know...DUSTMAN . That boy clever .

I mean seriously . Rev/msf/cache/etc etc etc sends me an' email , says that his wife has been sent shiddy email from someone on this site , they say the purp lives near you , can you help me , the fug might be some kind of weirdo . O ya . I'm there . I'm shuttin' them down .
Their pc goes thru the window,followed by their body...
There's no need for B.S. I dont think it happens all that much on this site . I really dont .

If Lo says she cant visit here anymore because of bad emails , or gallery picture posts. Thats sad . I've seen Cap post up address of suspected FREAKS . I'm sure there's not a thing them boys(cap,cache,dust,ninj) cant do on a pc . They can find 'em . Find 'em , capture them , torture them, kill them . hee hee hee .

There are AZZHOLES....deal with it...or dont .

Whichever .

I've said it before...I'll say it again....

I LOVE THIS PLACE . THIS SITE ROCKS . WE KNOW WHO THE GOOD ONE'S "R"......GSX...."R"

IF YER BAD...we'll keep an ............on you .

post_6_94354_eye.gif

SORRY THAT THERE ARE SO MANY A$$ HOLES THAT CAN ALWAYS RUIN A GOOD THING. WE MISS KIDDING AROUND WITH LO, BUSACHICK, DUSTY AND A FEW OTHERS.
HOPEFULLY THESE PEOPLE WILL COME BACK. I LIKED POSTING WITH THEM. THEY ARE ALL NICE AND FUN

AND FOR THE PRICKS, IF YOU CAN'T BE SOMEWHAT CIVIL GET THE F^CK OUT!

I haven't seen any ladies around... as a new recruit / rookie, I am getting to know some of our members slowly, but until now there are only ugly mugs.

AND FOR THE PRICKS, IF YOU CAN'T BE SOMEWHAT CIVIL GET THE F^CK OUT!
DONT GIVE US THE CANDY COATED VERSION , TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY THINK...HEE HEE HEE...

I SMOKED SOME BUSA THE OTHER NIGHT..... didnt quite the high I used to get from that other poop .

HMMM "Busa" Is that what they are calling it these days...

Back