wiring help for alarm ASAP

hayabusa_83

Registered
i bought an alarm off EBay, and wow, imagine... no instructions.....can anyone guide me in the direction of a wiring diagram for the busa,at least around the fuses up front.... i got the signal wires located, but lost when it comes to "anti-theft, bypass,etc" please lemme know! thanx
Archetype~

Don't know what type of alarm you are running but you should be able to wire everything but the ignition kill from the back near the tail light...
There are several threads on this, let me search a little...

thanx... it came with remote start,etc but i read that the busa has a sensor that doesnt allow it to be started w/o the key.... and the wiring harness by the fuse box up front doesnt have labels, neither does the alarm...im lost...

Okay,
I have an Internatrix TW-400 that I installed, but there is an alarm commonly on ebay that is identical from what I can tell, here is a link for some instructions there:
LM-508
Here is Pandanin's tw-400 install thread

Here is a link to a thread that I put several links in, it might help you:

This should be enough to get you started, if you need a different set of instructions or other help, let us know and I'll see what I can do - as I am sure others will...

(hayabusa_83 @ Oct. 26 2006,22:24) thanx... it came with remote start,etc but i read that the busa has a sensor that doesnt allow it to be started w/o the key.... and the wiring harness by the fuse box up front doesnt have labels, neither does the alarm...im lost...
Can you post a pic of the alarm? Or do you know the name?

Back