winter powdercoating special

Hey Travis,
I took my pegs to LO-KO in Oak Lawn for a lack of patience and I'm almost positive I won't like the color :banghead: (so dumb). I want the color thats damn near identical to the pegs you posted in the beginning of this thread. It's the grey that has like a brownish/gold tint or flake to it. It's on the "GSX1300" on the tail fairing of the black 2007 Busa (GSX1300RZK7 edition). And I want my wheels the candy red that are on the "R" on the tail fairing (also the GSX1300RZK7 edition). How much am I looking at and where do I ship to? (pm me bro)

Man, I wish you were closer. I really want to get the wheels on my car coated. I've been trying, but can't think of anything on the bike that needs it...

Damn damn damn damn damn. You couldn't have brought this up BEFORE I started painting????????? LOL Its all good, Great Work!

When you powdercoat the passenger rearsets are they ready to install once I get them back? or is there any side work besides putting the rubbers back on it? Didn't know if it clogs the threads and has to be re threaded or not.

When you powdercoat the passenger rearsets are they ready to install once I get them back? or is there any side work besides putting the rubbers back on it? Didn't know if it clogs the threads and has to be re threaded or not.

Just bolt them back on. You don't have to deal with the rubbers, he does. It doesn't get any easier.. :beerchug:

Stop thinking about it, and DO IT! :laugh:

Back