winter powdercoating special

tmpowdercoating

Donating Member
Registered
yes its that time again!!
complete front and rear peg sets media blasted and powdercoated black to match your frame $100 with return shipping included. all parts must be completely disassembled and free of any rubber, plastic, bearings, or races. (the 6 rubber bushings where the fronts mount to the frame DO NOT have to be removed) i will disassemble and reassemble for and extra $20. please contact me before shipping. either pm on here, call or email.
also gonna run a special for wheels. front and rear wheel set media blasted and powdercoated any single stage standard color $150 plus shipping.
candies, metallics, and colors that require a clear add $50
travis minor
618-660-5148
tmpowdercoating@yahoo.com
T&M POWDERCOATING - Home
20% black 001.jpgcandy blue 002.jpg

20% black 001.jpg

candy blue 002.jpg

Last edited:
Dude... Id be all over this. When will the "special" be over? Need to get some spare money together but that's cheap compared to local. And IL is a long way what would be an estimated turn over for someone to pa?

(Tapatalk)

Probally run it atleast through feb. All parts usuall ship back out within one week from the day I receive them.

This is well worth it. I got mine done 2 years ago and there is still no sign of wear. He does an awesome job.

I'm in Brazil working at the moment. As soon as I can get home and get the parts off the bike I will definitely call and get them out to you.

I had my gen2 passenger pegs done black by T&M around 2 years ago...and they still look great.
I mailed them out and had them back in the same week too!

GsxrBots before and after look great, a big difference.
They should've came black from the factory, so give T&M some business to fix them!:beerchug:

Thanks for the info, we'll see if I can save the cash. Just ordered front fairing, headlight, and front blinkers for my crashed bike. Looking into making mine old school hot rod red style wheels.

^This^ And the rear pegs on mine were installed with Loc-Tite and must have been torqued by a Gorilla. They were ON THERE!! Good luck!

^This^ And the rear pegs on mine were installed with Loc-Tite and must have been torqued by a Gorilla. They were ON THERE!! Good luck!

You just had to post pics of your bike didn't you? :sarcasm: thanks a lot! You cost me a $100:thumbsup:

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

You just had to post pics of your bike didn't you? :sarcasm: thanks a lot! You cost me a $100:thumbsup:

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

Did you hear that Travis?? I think I should get a commission!! :rofl:

Tmpowdercoating:

If you don't mind me asking some questions. Is there a powder coating that could be used on Crome headers ( my stock pipes on my 87 ZL1000). I did my Kabusa's cans with no problems, but they don't get as hot. I was thinking of doing my fork tubes for the same bike. Do you think I can powder coat them, or do you think the seals would leak?

Back