winter powdercoating special

I was gonna ask about certain parts being removed, but the picture of the finished product gave me my answer. Back to the garage :banghead:

DSCN2289.jpg

DSCN2290.jpg

DSCN2291.jpg

The three grommets in the front sets have to be removed and the shift rod and dust boot comes off. If that's wrong, please let me know.

He removes all that stuff! You're golden! Put it in a box and ship it!!! :beerchug:

You've already done too much. I didn't even remove my footpeg rubbers and all that stuff.. :banghead:

Well it would be easier and faster the second time. Not that hard, especially if you have a spanner wrench set that no one ( bots ) mentioned :whistle:

Got mine sent in this morning. If I would have picked up my braided lines...(DOOOH), would have pulled the rear master and sent it, too. Oh well, rattlecan, lol.
Going to have ride one of the others for a little bit....

Is it possible to powdercoat the bolt heads and the washers? I love the look and really want to get it done, but the silver bolts seem to take away from it just a little bit. If its not possible no big deal, just curious.

Is it possible to powdercoat the bolt heads and the washers? I love the look and really want to get it done, but the silver bolts seem to take away from it just a little bit. If its not possible no big deal, just curious.

It is possible and he will do them correctly. They look awesome!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328632318.077421.jpg

My rearsets, etc. arrived today. Bike was down a total of only 5!!!
What a huge difference. Thanks Travis.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328834110.649844.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328834173.327488.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328834276.901709.jpg

Back