windshield

hayabusafalcon

Registered
I know the topic on windshields is in a thread but i can't seem to find it.I am thinking on buying a db made by sportech,the actual design is v-flow,can you give me any advice on this windshield.
much appreciated,thks,HF
1zhelp.gif

I have a blue chrome sportech V-flow and I like it, but there is one drawback. The one I have has a mesh sheet on the inside to diffuse heat (there was a problem withthe heat from the sun melting dashboards/gauges) the drawback is that if you like to film forward looking through the windscreen, you can't. But, I like the look and the fit, so if you don't need to film....
just my .02

THKS,mc mustang,i heard a few people talking about different windshields,particulary about thickness,and was kinda worried how the v-flow would respond at speeds,and of course how it looks on the bike.I never had a double bubble before so i will probally see quite a difference from stock.

Some of the taller riders like the DBs because they can see the gauges while riding as well as the air deflection. I have topped out my scoot with the V-Flow and have had no problems with it whatsoever.

I had one. In fact, I've tried the Sportech, ZG, Puig, LP, and now the Powerbronze.

The Sportech ties with the LP for the worst of the bunch. Poor fit and poor wind protection.

The ZG and the Powerbronze are the best for wind protection.

The ZG is the best fitting - by far!

The Puig is the prettiest, but causes some weird buffeting as certain speeds.

The jury is still out on the Powerbronze. Not the best fitting, but great in the wind. Pretty nice looking as well.

I had one.  In fact, I've tried the Sportech, ZG, Puig, LP, and now the Powerbronze.

The Sportech ties with the LP for the worst of the bunch.  Poor fit and poor wind protection.  

The ZG and the Powerbronze are the best for wind protection.  

The ZG is the best fitting - by far!  

The Puig is the prettiest, but causes some weird buffeting as certain speeds.

The jury is still out on the Powerbronze.  Not the best fitting, but great in the wind.  Pretty nice looking as well.
Wow. Didn't know the spotech ranked so low. It is only the third windscreen that I have had (first two were stock) so I don't have the same frame of reference. Good gouge though. Maybe I'll try a different one when I get tired of this one.....

Just put a powerbronze on mine and I like it pretty well. The fit was ok, has less rattles than the stock windshield, offers good wind protection, and looks great on the bike.
super.gif

I have a Magical Racing on order...not sure how it will work, but at $140+, I hope it is nice. Anyone use a MR & have an opinion
rock.gif

Back