Windscreens......

MikeSomething

Registered
It's about time I add a new windshield to my collection...
Suggestions? I like the way the Yana Shiki R Series looks on the Gen2's, anyone have a pic of a Gen1 w/ one????

i really care for magical racing windscreens but lots of $$$$$$$. if i were 2 buy a new one, which i will soon, i will be getting a puig. sorry no pic

i liked my zg double bubble. but i think i'll be grabbing a touring screen when the time comes.

go zg or puig. i tried the cheap route and went with a hotbodies. the fitment could be a LOT better where the windscreen meets the upper cowling.

go zg or puig. i tried the cheap route and went with a hotbodies. the fitment could be a LOT better where the windscreen meets the upper cowling.

ditto to that one. i got mine to work and it looked good, but the fit wasnt near perfect. think ill be goin for the zg next, since i have to replace anyway after i went down and broke the windshield in half :banghead:

I went back with a standard puig in dk. smoke
HPIM2750.jpg

not that great of a pic.
HPIM2749.jpg

I will post a pic of my yana shiki when I can... actually I did post one in another thread..let me find it..

Mike, that is the Yana Shiki R in light smoke. It seems to have a blueish shade to it, but It looks good with my bike.:beerchug:

Mike, that is the Yana Shiki R in light smoke. It seems to have a blueish shade to it, but It looks good with my bike.:beerchug:
I have a '06 Blue/Silver which is pretty close to what your bike looks like... I'm going for the dark smoke tho. Thanks very much for the pics!!

Ya know Rashad, I think that's one of the first pics I've seen of the R Series screen on a Gen-I.

Looks cool. I think I need to get one of those for '10 season. I've got 5 screens so far & tend to rotate them through the season. They are cheap mods that alter the way the bike looks.

R Series Windscreen for Hayabusa

160322d1254267083-something-happening-wait-7done.jpg

I am using smoke power bronze currently,its way thicker than ZG.My friend broke his ZG at the corner.I am also interested in the touring screen from ZG,but which is better anyone in terms of durability?Just to share my friend's puig got bubbles inside the windscreen which he bought new for his CBR 1000.:laugh:

yah it is a harborfreight stand.. but to be honest, the wheels dont work very well and I will be getting a pit bull for ease of use with our fat pig hayabusas:whistle:

Back