Lowering Links

kakings

Registered
I'm about to lower my bike...Gen2. I'm looking between Yana Shiki links or a set made by Thompson Customs. The TC's allow for half inch increments but are wider. I'm wondering if the wider links would present any clearance issues with any parts underneath. Anyone using these links that can give a little feedback?

I've been using Soupy's adjustable links for 4 years with no problems,
can crank it up or down within a few minutes.

http://soupysperformance.com/suzuki...usa-double-style-threaded-lowering-links.html

They got creative with some of their designs ~ used the factory GSXR 1000 links to lower my Gen 1 . . .

attachment.php?attachmentid=223110&d=1370266702.jpg

I believe that this design was for a European model & just looks like it couldn't take a beating . . .

I'm about to lower my bike...Gen2. I'm looking between Yana Shiki links or a set made by Thompson Customs. The TC's allow for half inch increments but are wider. I'm wondering if the wider links would present any clearance issues with any parts underneath. Anyone using these links that can give a little feedback?
I sent you a PM and posted on your other thread about the soupys links and kickstand I have for sale. You didn't get the message or are you not interested? Let me know so I can list them for sale if you don't want them. I was waiting to hear from you first.

I prefer the brocks window links. Fully adjustable from 1 inch to 4 inches I think it was. I can reach under with a wreck and adjust them at the track if needed. The windows are nice to see the threads and get both sides equal.

I sent you a PM and posted on your other thread about the soupys links and kickstand I have for sale. You didn't get the message or are you not interested? Let me know so I can list them for sale if you don't want them. I was waiting to hear from you first.
Sorry about that. Just getting back to the site. You can place the items up for sale. Again, sorry for the delay.

Back