yana shiki windscreen...

teddypenn

Registered
anyone have any experience with the yana shiki r series windscreen? i need to replace my screen and was goin to go with zg, but was considering this for my gen I.

I have the the Yani R series on my 05. While I love the shape. (it is the first double bubble I have tired that doesn't put the wind square in the middle of my helmet) The quality is at best mediocre, it is wavy and required a good deal of shimming to keep it from rattling. I have run a ZG Double in the past and it just pounded my helmet unless I was in a full tuck (6'2 long wasted) So At the moment for me it seems like the Yani or stock

Last edited:
im 6'1 and ride back and forth from okc to dallas alot, so maybe ill give the yani a try. thanx for the input.:beerchug:

Power Bronze or Puig. I have the puig. The quality of the plastic is better than ZG for sure which is what I had on my Gen 1.

Power Bronze or Puig. I have the puig. The quality of the plastic is better than ZG for sure which is what I had on my Gen 1.

x2, ive got the puig, had a zg on my old bike and no problems ever.

yana shiki makes alot of junk dunno if their windscreen is any better.

Puig DB here also. no issues with the fit.

New view of Puig n Gauges.jpg

Teddy, Yana Shiki windcreen vs. the rest of the world is moreso a cost issue.

They are half the cost of the the big guys like Zero Gravity, Puig, Powerbronze.

If you are on a budget and like the look of the R Series. Get it & don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Buy Now: R Series Windscreen Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR | PashnitMoto.com

Yana Shiki uses a less expensive manufacturing process, the trade off is you may not get the type of clarity and quality you've come to expect when you step up the the $100 windscreens that are twice the cost of an R Series. But if you have a $50 budget, the R Series is a great option. :)

YS_R_Series_%20windscreen_1_800.jpg

YS_R_Series_%20windscreen_3.jpg

YS_R_Series_%20windscreen_1_800.jpg

YS_R_Series_%20windscreen_3.jpg

i am on a budget, but i also dont mind spending the dollars right the first time. nothing worse than buyin something and wishing you would of bought something else instead.. maybe ill go aghead with the puig or zg. pashnit, look for an order from me over the upcoming weekend.

Have no problem with the fit of the windscreen. As you can see, I painted it so I can't comment on clarity. Great for the money for what I'm using it for.

IMG_2044.jpg

billyerds01, how was the fit, and are you pleased overall with the product? i like the look of the yani, but i have heard ALOT of bad stuff bout em (enough to steer me away from them). whats your take on the screen?

I am planning on getting the e series dark tint
i have one problem though someone who has bought the dark tint can u tell me if u can see through the windscreen when tucked in?
I saw the smoked color on pashnit website also is that the same color as the stock?

Can someone post more photos of the e series so i can see the color shades?

As for rattling noise is this an issue?

Back