Wind Screens

TheBull350

Registered
Hey guys/and gals

I ordered a light smoke PowerBronze high rise when I received it I held it up next to the factory one and it didn't have as much tint as factory. So I called the guy I ordered it from and he's sending me a Dark smoke also so I can compare. What do you guy's think? I didn't want to go too dark since I still want to see through it, but I find the only time that I'm behind it is when I'm in triple digits. And since I'm never in triple digits at night should I worry about using the dark smoke? The ligh smoke was almost clear, and since my bike is an 03' silver/grey I think a dark one would look bad azz.

Any advice?

thanks
marcus

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I think a dark screen looks awesome on a silver/grey busa, but i might be a little biased. ;)

The one on mine is a Sportech "black chrome" model. It's absolutely opaque. No seein' through it at all, but I don't tuck that tight so it hasn't been a problem.

Sounds to me like you'll be the only one who can answer yer question. You're gonna have both to compare. :cool:

cheaha_busa_010.jpg

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
Hey guys/and gals

I ordered a light smoke PowerBronze high rise when I received it I held it up next to the factory one and it didn't have as much tint as factory. So I called the guy I ordered it from and he's sending me a Dark smoke also so I can compare. What do you guy's think? I didn't want to go too dark since I still want to see through it, but I find the only time that I'm behind it is when I'm in triple digits. And since I'm never in triple digits at night should I worry about using the dark smoke? The ligh smoke was almost clear, and since my bike is an 03' silver/grey I think a dark one would look bad azz.

Any advice?

thanks
marcus
I'm very pleased my light smoke double bubble by Rumble Imports.

BUSA_NOSE.JPG

Jace

Registered
i have the dark smoke zero gravity on mine and can only see through in the day time :cool:

BusaFever

Post ***** Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
i have the dark smoke zero gravity on mine and can only see through in the day time :cool:
Awesome! Just the info I have been looking for. I love the the look of the dark smoke, but just wanted to make sure i can see through it. I dont ride at night much, and when I do, I sure am not tucking or going fast. Thanks!

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Dark smoke will look great, however you will not be able to see through it well, if you like to get low. I have one, it is very dark and you can see only on a sunny day. Worse if you have a dark helmet shield.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
JUst a thought but the Dark Smoke Zero G DB I have been using does interfear a little at night, but the optical clarity of it is so much better than the stock screen that I find it a whole lot better during the day tinted dark or not. I dunno about the PowerBronze and such but from experiance the Zero G is extremely clean optically. Much better than stock.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haya22Busa