Wind noise

I mounted my GoPro 11 to the underside of my windshield, no wind noise. I also connect it to a 38,800 mAh battery so no battery changing

479B4A18-6477-4EC3-B179-EAD3D746E34B.jpeg

FD628936-E316-4A88-9620-6C6B6F50CEA8.jpeg

I carry mine on a stem stand but I see you have a quad lock there.
The Quad lock holds my battery bank/charger and I have my GPS mounted on top of the battery bank. I bought the biggest battery pack on Amazon and it runs my GoPro and GPS all day and still have 50%ish power left when I get home. I have enough power to also charge my phone and helmet blue tooth if I need to. My cockpit is a little busy I really my additions.

Well you should be driving fast that’s illegal. Lol, joking:)

I’m thinking of a radar detector myself. You know for my friends that speed!
I love mine. It's a radenso ds1. It uses a gopro tripod mount and runs off a USB C cable. I use it with an app called Highway Radar.

Only problem is that you need an android phone for the Radenso app.

After a lot of trying I finally found the wind noise reduction setting in the gopro. Will test it shortly. Also ordered a foam cover for the camera that's supposed to help. Will report.

depending on what you want for sound you could put it in the waterproof housing. That will muffle the sound a lot

I made a run with the noise reduction turned on. Better but still noisy. Maybe the foam thing will be better. Waiting for the video to upload to YouTube

One more test, this time with dead cats installed. Obviously still not the answer.

Yes, I know my channel needs work, its been inactive for a long time....

Back