wide tire poll

what size wide tire kits do you like

• Total voters
240 fits me quite nicely. :thumbsup:
What do you want the bike to do?
240 will give ya some width, but not hurt handle AS much as a 300/330 or 360. The wider ya go the more heads your will turn, but lose conering and some speed. if ya want a 330 pay the little extra and get the OSD kit (outside drive)from Roaring Toyz. That eliminate the jackshaft and complications that come with it. They work, but the OSD is a better system.
A 240 will require some frame grinding a swapping the front sprocket to an offset one, not big deals, but part of it.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

240 fits me quite nicely. :thumbsup:
What do you want the bike to do?
240 will give ya some width, but not hurt handle AS much as a 300/330 or 360. The wider ya go the more heads your will turn, but lose conering and some speed. if ya want a 330 pay the little extra and get the OSD kit (outside drive)from Roaring Toyz. That eliminate the jackshaft and complications that come with it. They work, but the OSD is a better system.
A 240 will require some frame grinding a swapping the front sprocket to an offset one, not big deals, but part of it.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

What he said, I went with 240, But if I had to do it again I would go with 300, That offset on the 240 ( as little as it is ) drove me crazy.

My opinion is if you want a wide tire kit then get a wide tire kit that looks wide. What I mean is a 240 to me looks like a swole up stock tire and if you get it you will probably wish you went wider. I'm not a knee draggin canyon carving rider. I went with a 300 and I'm very pleased with my choice.

Stock for me...but if I was to go wide it would be a 300!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd stay stock, but if someone put a gun to my head..... I'd put a 240 on it so than handling would be effected the least.

I like the look of the 240 best and it would be my first choice. The 300 series are sweet but not for me.

I really want to go with the 300 but don't want to mess with the jackshaft. Does anyone know of a 300 OSD other than a single sided.

Not sure but I assumed that the reason I'm not seeing them is because the sprocket on the rear of a 300 is not out far enough to use the OSD up front?.......am I correct?

I love the look of my 360 but i wouldnt do it to my only bike. Jack shaft is fine as long as you keep it adjusted.

IMG_9448.jpg

330 OSD for me aswell is my favorite. Now on Roaring Toyz they list the 300 and 330 kits available in OSD Setup.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a 300 kit and absolutely LOVE it. When taking turns you do lose alittle turning radius, you just have to lean harder into the turn.

Back