Why We Ride!

We ride because only we know that special bond that two wheeled machines and man can share , the rush of air around you as your machine carries you wherever you care , and propels you to speeds whenever you dare . I love my journey with motorcycles , and this strengthening bond has never been stronger than now , with my beloved Busa , and the Brethren on this Org , I have found my shared passion mirrored and matched , thank you .

Hahahah , them were the days .... now my bond has once again strengthened , Zed 14 and my trusty Busa , lovin life my friends .
IMG_20211202_122340.jpg
IMG_20211220_120147.jpg
IMG_20211220_120123.jpg

I think the ZX14R with the oil pump plate , pump gear and pick up mod like mine has is a must do regardless . Imho , the ZX14R is great with milder mods , if I was to build something full house , the choice would be the Busa motor , in either Gen 2 or Gen 3 base . The available parts for Busa is massive compared to the Kawasaki .

I think the ZX14R with the oil pump plate , pump gear and pick up mod like mine has is a must do regardless . Imho , the ZX14R is great with milder mods , if I was to build something full house , the choice would be the Busa motor , in either Gen 2 or Gen 3 base . The available parts for Busa is massive compared to the Kawasaki .
Hi. If I did get one I would do all the mods thst you do I have been on one it was great I do like them. My ZX 1100 with the 1300 kit and NOS had all the mods for the #3 rod and I still put through the cases at 190+ MPH. So still not sure of them. At the shop we have done a lot of the 14's and the ZX 10 too. Only 1 busa with a turbo lost a motor it was lean and he drove it hard.

Back