Malibu Riding

Jdog109socal

Registered
Hey all, Weather is great out here in So Ca. so finally getting out and riding after a month or so. So we took off out of Ventura and headed to the Malibu hills of So Ca. We saw about four different movies being film along the way. One movie was being shot at the Rock Store they had old 50's cars and saw couple actors dressed in 50's cloths. A sign posted above store that read "Hudsons" Any way we headed up to Stunt road and looped back down and back across the hill tops back home. I have added music to this video along with some raw sounds of the road. Video was shot in HD and is about 11 minutes long.. Sit back and do what you do and enjoy the ride
https://vimeo.com/61597157

Jdog

:thumbsup: sweet! Wish we could get some of that Cali weather in the Midwest lol I haven't heard "last resort" in years! Nice choice!

Nice. I did about 200 miles of canyon riding last Sunday as well - Valley to Gorman, to Ojai, etc. It was beautiful in the canyons... snow on the hills and side of the road and about 70 degrees. Only in California... :thumbsup:

Back