Why we need new Members NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are right. KEVTEC you have my e-mail from the pics I sent you and I have yours. But I'll just drop it right now if you will. Sorry for getting so edgy.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 28 November 1999).]

Okay Maui, you went and did it by bringing up the subject of Bugs Bunny characters on Busa.org. I have been accused of viewing my life as one long Bugs Bunny cartoon, which it basically is. Here are a few observations.

The Martian is known as Marvin the Martian. Frank Adams or one of the obsessed Hayabusa-modifiers could claim to be kindred spirits with Marvin, trying as they are to construct something that will blow up the earth. Rick is definitely the Roadrunner. FC is the Coyote. Ducmanic gets my vote as Foghorn Leghorn.

Me? I am a fit with Cecil Turtle. How did I do all that Olympic stuff? "Clean livin', friend!" (Wink, wink). How do you get that Hayabusa top end? "Streamlinin'...See? It's got an Airflow chassis! See those ZX-12 mirrors? Wind resistance...just wind resistance".

Okay...go review your videotaped episodes of Bugs Classics. This thread can continue, but you have to have some real cartoon-based dain bramage to do so.

Chase. There are 500 members but only 100 or so post regularly. Perhaps deleting any member who hasn't posted in 8 months would make room.

Chase could you please post on this thread to
let us know if you need anything, help, money or time. The membership here would be to your assistance in a New York minute if asked.

There are some good people getting locked out, is the only one ever tossed just CJ.
Did she get tossed?

A simple update from Chase would be greatly appreciated, maybe a weekly "Chase Fireside Chat" where you post a couple of comments from the moderator.

Wow, I just happen to see this in the related threads section. Sorry to revive it, but I just had to.

This is a blast from the past! 100 members! How many does the .org have now?

Current stats:
Threads: 92,985, Posts: 1,662,762, Members: 19,308
Welcome to our newest member, thomas731

I Still HATE (Projekt)...........That Keeps Me Goin :lol:

I Love to Post Stuff that STIR'S the POT :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back