New member/\'Busa owner saying \"Hi\"

OB_Quincy

Registered
Welcome.
I am a new member too. Got my Busa about 2 weeks ago. My list of bikes include the GS125E, CBR250, YZF250(Phazer), GSXR400, GSXR750, GSXR1100 and now the GSX1300R.

Love the big suzukis too.

This board is very very helpful. If you have any questions just post it and people actually take the time to answer.

Look forward to hearing from U (Good news i hope)

welcome---check out labusas.org also---anyway ive had two many bikes to list but the best have beenn my 99 and 00 busa-- go sazuuuk

gobrian77,

Welcome. (Message for you at LAbusas too.) I've been thinking about the SS Camaro for a couple of years now. Amongst other things, I've owned an '82 Trans Am, an '83 Z-28 H.O., an '89 IROC 5.7, and a '71 LS-5 Vette convertible.
Big block or small block, Chevy's rule.

Friends don't let friends drive Fords.

Enjoy that Busa.
EZ

The Camaro SS is a great deal- for about 30K you get a ride that can run low/mid 13's stock (some guys have even hit 12's right off the showroom floor). It's not as easy to work on and modify as the other cars you've owned, but you can get by if you've turned a wrench before. It actually isn't much (if any) faster than a base Z-28, but it comes with upgraded suspension mods and a ram-air hood, as well as 17" wheels. I looked at the 'Vette as well, but the two cars run almost identical times (though the look, fit, and finish of the 'Vette is SWEET). If I had gone that route though I wouldn't have been able to afford the 'Busa.

Welcome aboard.My bikes were An XR 75(as a wee lad),GS650G,VF700 Magna,'88 Hurricane,GSXR 1100,and now a Red/Gray '00 Busa.My other vehicle is a mini van.Domestication is a drag.My double naught sport bike gives me the escapism that every 35+ male needs from time to time.

Hi everybody :) I bought a red/gray 2000 Hayabusa about 3 hours ago- sorry it took me so long to join your board, but I was out riding. ;) This is my fifth (and most awesome) bike. I've had a GSX-250L (yes-"L"), a 1986 VFR, a 1990 GSX-1100R, and a 1994 GSX-1100R (I like big Suzooks). I owned these bikes in Japan, where I lived and worked for eight years. Now I'm in SoCal. Anyway, I look forward to posting here (I also post on LS1.com, CamaroZ28.com, and LS6.com- I have a 1999 Camaro SS which I enjoy playing with)- and I look forward to learning more about my new 'Busa. ;)

Back