Why not to use Fed Ex Ground for your turbo kit de

5280Busa

Registered
Just an FYI about using Fed Ex Ground.

So after a 4 1/2 week wait the turbo kit I ordered from Stedman was supposed to be delivered today. It was actually put on the truck but the driver decided to call it an early day and went home before delivering my kit. I called Fed Ex and was told that they deliver up to 7:00PM and give it some more time"¦I waited till 6:00 and then called again only to find out the driver stopped delivering at 5:15 and that the package will be delivered on Monday. I was planning on racing this weekend and spent most of the week prepping so now my plans are ****** due to this BS :evil: read on...

Here is the kicker"¦Fed Ex Ground is a separate entity from Federal Express and it is actually operated by an independent contractor that "doesn't have to abide by typical Fed Ex principals and policies"￾ according to Fed Ex customer support. The delivery driver doesn't even go back to a sorting facility or distribution center so right now my kit is sitting in a Fed Ex van somewhere in the Denver area for the next two days. What pisses me off even more is that I was charged $100 for this crappy delivery service :evil: :evil: :evil:

So when you order a kit from Stedman or anyone else ask for UPS or DHL....you might get charged an arm and a leg but at least you'll get your kit.

That sux Bro.
thumb_up.gif

i think dhl rocks

order stuff from dell, dhl tells me it should be delivered in 5 days...it's on my doorstep in 2-3.

I have has similar problems with FedEx home delivery, and will do my best not to use them.

if its something i really want,I will pay for the overnite shipping fee,I just ordered a $16 v-belt for my riding mower,paid $54 to have it overnited,i needed it,my kids were getting lost in the grass!!!

Call Fedex and ask for driver # or for them to send message to contactt you as there is an persihable item in a box that was suppose to be there friday so you weren't worried and now it's sitting in a hot truck..

I work for Fed Ex and i wont use Fed Ex Ground.If you want to save money use Fed Ex Express saver service...it's 3rd day delivery.

Use UPS. Always better service nowadays.

--Wag--

Anything from FedEx that's GREEN (like the FedEx HOME logo; the HOME is green) is a SUBCONTRACTOR and not an employee of Federal Express.

Do not use them.

As mentioned previously, use FedEx 3 day.
thumb_up.gif

Back